𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

I woke up to my phone buzzing on Jadens side table. I sat up and answered, it was my sister. "We have to be at the office in two hours, get your ass home" she yawned, I could tell she just woke up too. "Mk I'll be home soon" I said. "K, bye" she replied hanging up.

I sighed and looked over at Jaden who was still sleeping. "Jaden" I said shaking him, it took a while until he woke up. "Hmm" he groaned rubbing his eyes. "I need to get back home, I'll call an Uber see ya" I said putting my shoes on.

"No, no I'll take you" he replied slipping a shirt over his head and tiredly smiling. "Mk" I hummed and followed him out to his car. He opened the door for me and I thanked him. He got in the car and drove to my house.

SKIP THE CAR RIDE

"Thanks Jay, love you" I said hopping out of the car. "No problem, love you too" he said back before driving off. I opened the door and walked up to my bedroom.

"I'm home Ken!" I yelled and waited for a response before walking in. I went in my bathroom and took a quick shower before getting ready for the meeting. I did my makeup, semi did my hair, then got dressed.

Outfit-

"This is good I guess" I said to myself looking in the mirror

"This is good I guess" I said to myself looking in the mirror. I sighed and walked downstairs to see Kendall standing by the door with her car keys. "let's go" she said walking out.

I followed her and locked the door behind me. I got in the passengers seat and we sang along to the music until we got to this tall glass office building.

We walked inside and took the elevator to the eighth floor. I heard a ding and the elevator doors open. I looked down the long hallway and saw our manager standing by a door.

We walked towards her and she greeted us. "Ok now that everyone is here we can start" some man said. A huge smile grew on my face when I saw some of my best friends Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, and Hailey Bieber.

I sat between Kendall and Hailey as our managers started telling us what we are doing here. "Ok, so New York Fashion Week is coming up and you five have been invited" We all cheered, sure we've all been to fashion week but not together.

I was so excited and my smile grew even more when she said "You guys can invite whoever you want as long as they are 18+" "this is great" Hailey said as she slung her arm over my shoulder. I shook my head agreeing with her and we were allowed to leave.

"See you guys next week!" Gigi said enthusiastically giving me a big hug. "See ya" I waved to the girls and Kendall and I walked down the street to our car.

We quickly walked back to the car avoiding the paparazzi and drove back home. "We should see if Mom, Kylie, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney are able to come to New York" Kendall said looking over at me. "Yeah, and Kylie is having a party for the launch of her new product next week so she'll be in New York anyway" I excitedly replied.

We talked the rest of the car ride and when we got home I went straight up to my room and texted Avani and Amelie.

Bby Kam👾💋
I GOT INVITED TO GO
TO NEW YORK FASHION
WEEK WITH GIGI,
BELLA AND HAILEY

Vani😙💟
You just call me a TikToker
with no talent in 600
different languages

Amelie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Woah-

Bby Kam👾💋
You guys should come
with me

Amelie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
UM YES PLEASE

Vani😙💟
When is it?

Bby Kam👾💋
Next week,
we leave Monday

Amelie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
I have nothing planned
this is great

Vani😙💟
We have an important
interview Tuesday

Amelie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Wtf
No we don't-

Vani😙💟
Yes we do.
Don't you remember?

Amelie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Uh no

Vani😙💟
Well we do.
Sorry Kammie we
can't come :(

Bby Kam👾💋
*confusion*

Vani😙💟
Amelie and I have to go
Bye!

Amelie👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
Huh

Bby Kam👾💋
Uh bye-

I laid back in my bed and turned my music on, I was confused

I laid back in my bed and turned my music on, I was confused. Why was Avani acting so weird? What if she's getting tired of me and doesn't want to be friends? My head was soon overwhelmed with questions and it gave me a head ache.

I decided to take a nap to try to get my mind off things. It took awhile, but I finally fell asleep listening to my slowed playlist.