𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

I woke up to my bed all wet. What the fuck? I sat up and looked around, then I noticed the soda that we had last night spilled all over us.

I groaned out of annoyance and shook Kendall awake. "Whaaat" she yawned. "Come on get up" "why, what time is it?" "And why am I wet?" She added. "We spilled our drinks now get up so I can wash my sheets" I demand. "No" she said and closed her eyes again. I pushed her off my bed and a big bang echoed through my room.

"Bitch" she whispered and tripped me when I went to get the sheets off my bed. I fell right on my butt, I wasn't really in the mood for this right now. Even though I started it I was getting annoyed.

I grabbed one of my shoes from under my bad and threw it at her. It hit her square in the head. She glared at me and jumped at me, luckily moved out the way but it only made her even more annoyed because she hit her face off of the floor.

I quickly scurried into my bathroom and locked the door. Kendall started banging on the door and pushing on it. I heard foot steps running towards me so I opened the door right before she got to it causing her to fall right on her face. Again.

I flicked her in the back of the head and she grabbed me by the ankles and started running down to the pool. I was just about break free when she threw me in the pool.

I came back up for air and saw Kendall walking inside. I sighed and climbed out of the pool. I went up to my room to take a shower but when I got up there I found Jaden sitting on my bed.

I jumped back not expecting him to be there and said "jeez Jaden when did you get here?" "Just a couple seconds ago" he replied examining me. "What happened to you?" He added. "Long story, let me get a shower and I'll be out" "ok"

-after her shower-

I walk back into my bedroom with my towel wrapped around me, I picked out my outfit for today and stood there waiting for Jaden to turn around. But instead he just kept looking at me. "Im about to get changed..." I said slightly raising my eye brows at him.

"Ok, and? It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" he said sarcastically smirking. "Turn around you man whore" I said back. He turned to face the wall and I got dressed.

Outfit:

"Ok done" I said as he turned around

"Ok done" I said as he turned around. "What's the plan for today?" I asked brushing my hair. "I was gonna take you to sway to party all day since you haven't seen the boys in a while but your sister told me you guys have a meeting at three" he answered in one breath.

"Let's just go to Sway and you can bring me back at two" I stated. "Sounds like a plan" Jaden agreed.
I grabbed my mini purse and walked downstairs with Jaden in front of me.

I walked downstairs to see Kendall talking to someone on the couch. I got a little closer and realized it was one of my childhood friends.
"GIGI" I yelled and jumped to give her a hug.
"Hi Kam" she said in her naturally sweet voice.

"How's the baby?" I questioned as we pulled apart.
"Great, shes healthy and Zayn is at home with her right now" "that's good to hear, tell Zayn I said hi"
"Ok see you at the meeting later!" She smiled and we hugged one last time. "See ya" I replied before walking out the door.

I got in Jadens car and he started playing music while we drove out of my neighborhood.