𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

When we got to Sway the boys were filming a vlog and wanted me to be in it. "Fine" I said laughing a bit. They cheered and Bryce said "we're going to kidnap some from the Hype house!" "Great." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Ok put this on" Josh said throwing a ski mask at me and Jaden. I slipped it over my head and Blake said "We look badass" Josh agreed and said "LETS GO!"'

Bryce, Josh, Blake, Jaden and I ran out the door and jumped in the car. Bryce drove recklessly while josh filmed a little.

"So we've decided that we will be kidnapping Nick and Chase!" He yelled but soon went quiet when Bryce shushed him and pulled up to hype house.

We went up to the front door and I put in the password, the door opened and we 'quietly' walked in. We went into Chases room and surprisingly no one saw us yet.

When we went in his room he was sleeping, "perfect" Bryce whispered. He grabbed chase and put a blindfold over his eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh and Jaden put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh" he whispered in my ear. Chase squirmed and yelled but Josh put tape over his mouth. "Ok Blake you help me take him to the car and the rest of you go get nick" Bryce said making chase laugh because no he knows what's going on.

The three of us snuck into the movie room where Chase said Nick was asleep. I placed a piece of tape over his mouth and a blind fold. Josh, Jaden and I all screamed when Avani walked in on us about to take Nick.

"CODE RED" Josh screamed and grabbed Nick. "Aha see ya Vani" I laughed and followed Josh. I grabbed Jadens hand and pulled him along with me.

Avani stood their confused as we ran out the door and to Bryces car while Nick screamed. We put him in the back seat along with Chase and Josh joined Blake in the front seat. Jaden sat on the floor and I had to sit on top of Nick.

"What the fuck is going on" Chase asked taking his blind fold off. It's for the vlog Bryce said driving away. Nick took the tape of and said "what the hell"

I lifted his blind fold and sarcastically said "surprise"
He smirked at me and held onto my waist. Jaden rolled his eyes at him and looked out the window.

"WE GOT THEM!" Blake yelled at the camera. We all cheered and Chase and Nick laughed. "So now we are going to take them to the lake and drown them" Josh stated.

Fear/surprise washed over chases face "what?" He asked. "Nah, we're just playing" I said chuckling. "Yeah we're just going to swim and jump of the rock thing" Jaden said eyeing Nick.

"But we don't have bathing suits" Nick stated. Josh just shrugged and said "you'll figure it out" we pulled up to the path we have to walk to get there and got out. "Here" Jaden said handing me a bathing suit.

"How did you get this, I've been looking for it?" I asked. "You left it in my room from when you slept over last week" he said glancing at Nick as clenched his jaw.

"Oh yeah, I forgot" I replied. We stopped at a building where we were supposedly going to get changed at. I went in and changed into this bathing suit:

While I was changing Jaden walked in and quickly covered his eyes

While I was changing Jaden walked in and quickly covered his eyes. "I'm so sorry Kam" he exclaimed. I giggled and said "it's fine Jaden, nothing you haven't seen before" I saw a light blush creep onto his cheeks.

"Right...well here" he gave me his shirt " to put over your bathing suit until we get there" he added walking out. "Thanks" I said before the door closed.

I finished putting in my top and threw the t-shirt on over it. I put my sneakers back on and walked out to where the rest of the boys were.

"Ok, let's go!" Bryce said to the camera. We started walking and Jaden put his arm around my shoulder. "Sorry again angel" "what happened" Nick said obviously listening to our conversation.

"Nothing, he just walked in on me changing" I said casually.  "Oh." He said and muttered something under his breath but I couldn't make out what he said.

After a bit longer we reached the lake. "Let's go!" Bryce screamed running to the big rock towering over the lake. He screamed and jumped in the water, Josh handed Blake the camera so he could film him jumping off as well.

"Let's go Kam" Nick excitedly said and grabbed hand. I looked back at Jaden and he looked annoyed, we made eyes contact and I waved for him to join us.

He smiled a little and followed us. "Let's jump off together" I said to Nick. He shook his head in agreement and counted down from three so I knew when to jump.

"1" he finished. We ran off the rock and my body was soon surrounded by water. I came back up for air and met eyes with Nick. He chuckled a little and said "let's do it again!" I smiled and ran back up.

We spent the rest of the afternoon doing flips into the water and vlogging, it was so much fun. I did tiktoks with Jaden while we dried off, he posted a few while walking back to the car.

We took Nick and Chase back to the Hype house and before Nick left he kissed my cheek. I'm not going to lie it gave me butterflies, I smiled to myself and looked out the window.

"You like him don't you." Jaden said dryly catching me off guard. "Huh?" I said acting dumb. "You like him." He said again. "No I don't, we met like a week ago" I reassured him. He relaxed a bit and said "oh, ok" "don't worry J, you're not going to loose me" I teased. He laughed and put him arm over my shoulder pulling me in for a hug.

When we got back to Sway Jaden and I went up to his room. "What time is it?" Jaden asked switching on his tv. "5" I said looking at my phone. "Shit! You're meeting" he said frantically looking for his car keys. "Chill Jaden, my mom texted me the meeting was rescheduled for tomorrow" I said making him calm down.

"Oh, so then you wanna stay the night?" He asked cutely smiling. "I would love to" I sarcastically replied. "Yay!" He cheered jumping on me. I groaned and pushed him on the floor. "Ow" he complained.

I laughed and said "get me cloths then we can cuddle" he jokingly rolled his eyes and grabbed a shirt and sweats from his closet. He threw it at me and a quickly changed. "Ok, come here" I said opening my arms. He smiled and laid down with me, the rest of the night we cuddled and watched movies.

I didn't edit this chapter so there might be a lot of spelling mistakes.