Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Hermione was very adamant about going to visit Professor Di Angelo. Ginny and Neville wanted to come with us, so after our last class we went up to the hospital wing. When we arrived, Hermione led the way inside. When we got into the room, I saw Professor Di Angelo lying on a bed in the corner. He was talking to Professor Solace, they both looked over when we walked in.

Hermione talked to them for a while, then Professor Solace reminded her about dinner. So we made our way to the Gryffindor tower to drop off our books. As we walked to the dining hall, I heard people talking excitedly about finding out who the champions were.

After arriving at the dining hall we took our seats and waited for the food to appear. I looked up at the head table and saw both Professor Solace and Di Angelo. I was a little surprised to see that Madam Pomfrey would let him come to the feast, considering how tired he looked when we saw him in the hospital wing.

Once everyone had eaten all the food they could, the plates cleared themselves and everyone turned their attention to Dumbledore. He walked to the center of the room, where the Goblet of Fire sat on its pedestal.

''Now for the Goblet of Fire to choose the champions. If you are chosen, please go into the room behind the head table.'' A piece of paper flew up from the Goblet. He read the name.''The Durmstrangs champion, Viktor Krum.'' There was loud cheering from the Slytherin table. The next piece of paper shot out of the cup. ''The Beauxbatons champion, Fleur Delacour.'' There were a couple of cheers, but mostly polite clapping. The last paper fluttered down into Dumbledore's hand.''Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory.'' Loud cheers echoed through the hall, but the loudest cheers came from the Hufflepuff table. As Dumbledore started to walk away, another paper flew out of the Goblet. The entire hall went silent as he read the paper. He looked up and said,''Harry Potter.''

All eyes were on me as whispers broke out through the hall. Dumbledore made his way over to the Gryffindor table.

''Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?'' He asked calmly.

''No sir.'' I had no idea how my name got in the Goblet. As I looked around a lot of the students from other schools seemed angry though I didn't know why.

''Please go back with the other champions. The Goblet of Fire chose you.'' This caused an uproar of yelling. While the professors tried to calm everyone down, I made my way to the room with the rest of the champions. As I walked past the head table, I saw the new professors watching me a little too intently.

All three champions looked at me as I walked in. Fleur was the first to speak.

''Do zey want us back?'' Before I could answer, all three headmasters walked in. Igor Karkaroff(is that his name?), the headmaster of Durmstrangs looked very angry.

''Congratulations, champions. You have a tough road ahead of you, be careful.'' Dumbledore paused to let the reality of it sink in,''Now, I bet you are all dying to know what your first task is, but I cannot tell you that just yet. What I can tell you is that you have a month to prepare, good luck.'' Everyone left the room. People cheered when we exited the room. I walked back to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Hermione and Ron.

When we got back to the common room I was bombarded with questions, luckily Hermione pulled me away from the crowd. She dragged me into a corner of the room where Ron already sat, and pulled out her book on wizarding families.

''So, I did some more research on the Di Angelo family and I found something very interesting.'' She began flipping through the book. When she got to the page she wanted, she turned the book so we could read it.

Years before Voldemort's fall, the Di Angelo family patriarch was known throughout the wizarding world for being one of Voldemort's most powerful henchmen. The reason was seen this way is because rumours were going around that he could perform necromancy. Though these rumours were never confirmed true or false, he was definitely Voldemort's right hand man.

After Voldemort fell, Di Angelo seemed to disappear from the face of the earth. Though his body was never found, he was ruled dead by muggle police. His wife, Maria Di Angelo, died months later in a building collapse. Her twelve year old daughter and ten year old son miraculously survived, but later went missing. About four months later, the daughter, Bianca, was found dead. The son, Nico, was missing until five years ago when he was spotted in New York, by a police man who recognized him from the wanted posters years ago. He has not been seen since then, but is still wanted for questioning about his sister's death.

''His father worked for Voldemort.'' I said barely louder than a whisper.

''Not only that, it's possible that he murdered his sister.'' Hermione looked very worried, Ron was still staring at the page. Before we could talk about it anymore a prefect burst into the common room holding a piece of paper. She quickly posted it on the message board and walked away. We made our way over to read the paper, which was attracting quite the crowd.

''All wandless defense classes will resume starting tomorrow.'' Hermione read aloud. Soon the crowd dispersed and everyone went to bed.

In the morning I went down to the dining hall for breakfast. As I walked through the corridors, I could hear people whispering. When I arrived, Ron was already eating his food, but Hermione wasn't there yet.

After breakfast we made our way to our first class of the day, charms. After charms we have wandless defense with Slytherin.

TIME SKIP

When we arrived in the wandless defense classroom, I saw that all the desks had been pushed to one side of the room. In the center sat around a dozen mannequins, all with assorted injuries. Professor Solace was sitting at his desk, when he saw everyone he stood.

''Get into groups of three or four and take a seat next to a dummy.'' There was a little bit of shuffling then everyone was seated. ''Today we will be learning how to treat different injuries if you were to lose your wand.'' He walked over and grabbed a dummy and set on his desk. He began talking about all the injuries it had and how to treat them.

Eventually class was over and we walked to lunch. Hedwig flew in through the window and landed right in front of me. She had a note tied to her ankle. I grabbed to note and gave her a small piece of bread. It was a letter from Hagrid and all it said was Meet me at my hut after dinner.

A/N
Hey it's another chapter.
idk if I said this already but Will does not have a wand.
I start school in two days so I'll try to update as much as possible but it probably won't be as often
Have a great day you beautiful bean ;)
P.S. check out my crossover book. There is nothing quite yet but you can request things you would like to see