𝟎𝟏

Izuku's POV

Izuku's POV

"Has anyone seen Todoroki? Is he still missing?"MrAizawa asked us. It's been about more than a week since Todoroki been missing

'I'll find you Todoroki! I promise!'

" Well alright class, keep out on the lookout for any sign, let's start today lessons with. . ." said Mr.Aizawa.

|    × • ×    |

Your POV

Running quickly trying to make it at your house after work as the rainfall heavily. You forgot to carry an umbrella today even when your boyfriend of 1 year warned you.

As you near the street that would lead you to your home, you heard crying in the corner of the narrow street. You walk cluster to it to see a large box, but it was moving.

You bend down and opened the box to see a two haired child tied up crying. You gasp in horror.

'Who would do such a thing?!'

You untied the child and looked at it to see that it looked familiar to you.

More like. . . . TODOROKI?!

'But this can't be!'

'Did he had a son and gave it away? No! He wouldn't do this! Not wanting to become like his father! He would be a great father!'

'Stupid, that child could be Todoroki, just shrink.'

'Oh yeah right! Izu-Kun said he went missing for a few days. .'

After thinking to yourself you picked up the child and tried to shield him from the rain with your sweater and run as quickly to your house.

|    וונ   |

"What am I supposed to you with you baby Todo?" You asked the child who stared at you with big doh eyes. I  had finished cleaning him and dying him, finding clothes for a baby that size is hard in this house.

"Oh right, you can't talk, mhm. . . . you seem to look like a one-year-old" I poked the baby checks which made him giggle.

"So cute! But I wonder who would do something like this?" I said to myself, the only responses I would get from Todoroki is spit bubbles. One for Yes and Two for No.  The same goes for blinking. Weird.

'Was he always weird when he was a baby?'

I got so involved with my thinking that I didn't hear little Todo cry until he bit my finger

"Ow! You have my attention!"I rubbed my finger as he pouts

" For a baby, you have a lot of attitudes"

My response was spit bubbles >.> Gee what a nice baby.

I picked Todo up and carried him to the chair to watch cartoons on the tv, I put on one of those children shows and saw that he was very indulging in it, but I feel like I'm forgetting something. . .

"OH MY GOD, HOW AM I GOING TO TELL IZUKU?!"

|    וונ   |

Izuku's POV

"Kanchan that's not very nice to say!" I scold him but he didn't pay attention to me. He simply huffed and walked away.
"Ahh, I miss talking to Todoroki-chan. . ." I said to myself.

Bling!

I took out my phone and saw that I got two messages which I replied to.

Y/N 💞: I have something very important to tell you, if you can come home as soon a possible 

ME: I'll try 

​​​

'What could she mean?'

'OH! Y/N-san also l-lewd! She only does that to me on days like this. . .  but I'm busy. . . '

Well, we do have a half-day today so that's good!

|    וונ   |

Your POV

I was playing with baby Todo when I heard my front door open.

"{N/N-chan!} I'm home! " I heard Izu called out

"IN THE LIVING ROOM!" I shouted, I'm not dragging my ass over there to bring it back here, it's good to save energy.

"Ahh I came home as soon as possible to-" He stopped his sentence when he saw Todoroki

...

. . .

. . .

"YOU CHEATED ON ME AND HAD A CHILD WITH TODOROKI?! IS THIS THE SOMETHING IMPORTANT?!!?!!!?" Izuku shouted at me. He seemed mad and I can kind of understand where he's coming from

'Did he not trust me?'

"I can explain this"

"IS THIS WHY TODOROKI IS MISSING?! BECAUSE YOU BOTH CHEATED?!" He said as tears started to flow from his eyes.

"No, you don't und-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DONT UNDERSTAND HUH? THAT MY GOOD FRIEND AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAVE A FUCKING BABY TOGETHER !!!!?"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME SPEAK?! That's TODOROKI YOU IDIOT" I shouted at him, I didn't mean to but he was making me very frustrated accusing me of something like that.

"Waaaahhh" I looked to see that our shouting made Todo cry. Great.

"W-what do you mean?" At least he's finally returning to his senses

"I mean this is Todoroki, I found him tied up in a box when I was coming home" I bound little Todo which made him giggle

"You're so cute Todo-chan!" He is! But I know he can't stay like this forever.
"I'm sorry {N/N} please forgive me! I am begging you! I'll do anything to get back your trust!!" Izuku was on his knees begging me to forgive him.

Maybe I should play with him a little.

"No, I can't forgive you. You have no trust in me. We need to break up, I can't be with someone who doesn't trust me and who would accuse me of sleeping with his friend"

"IM SORRY!!!!" Oops I made him cry

"Relax in just kidding, but you're sleeping on the couch tonight"
"THAT'S MEAN!!!!"

N O T E

As you may know, this isn't my original story. This story belongs to the user called Zackary, who gave me the story due to the fact that he is deleting his account. I'll make minor changes up until chapter 7. I hope you'll accept this. Reading this over I've noticed minor errors in the beginning of the original plot but ill leave it so for now. (2020)