Chapter Eight

Marinette woke up with a splitting headache, which wasn't surprising as she'd drank double the amount she could usually handle. She rubbed at her eyes wondering what she had done last night, before looking up and realising it wasn't about what she'd done, more like who she'd done. She was lying cuddled into Adrien's arms.

His hair was a mess and a bright red hickey sat perfectly on his collar bone. She lifted the duvet and saw they were both wearing clothing and he was obviously happy with the situation he'd found himself in. Marinette's eyebrows raised in approval. She placed the duvet back down and studied the model next to her.

She had no doubt she was the one who'd left the mark on him and the way her neck felt slightly restricted, she was quite sure she had some of her own marks too. Perhaps Adrien was more of a dark horse than she'd thought? His lips looked swollen and slight snores were filling the silent room keeping her attention on his full, luscious lips.

What the hell did she do last night? Had they done stuff together? Adrien didn't seem the kind of guy to do that though. Breaking it down she gave herself a play-by-play of the nights events; first she came back with the gang, second her and Nino were arguing - as usual, and then ...

"Oh my God!" She squealed out. Adrien's eyes shot open terrified at the reaction of the girl who was sleeping next to him.

"Mari, it's ok. We didn't do anything. You ... you ... " he started to stutter out his explanation before she cut him off.

"Last night. I remember last night." She didn't seem too happy about it either. Adrien's heart started beating faster, has she remembered who he was? Hope soared through him only to come crashing back down.

"I'm going to kill him." Adrien positioned his hands over his sensitive areas, a little scared he was about to be castrated. Marinette moved swiftly and jumped out the bed. The action caught Adrien off guard and he closed his eyes in preparation of attack. The door to his room slammed open and he opened his eyes to see her pert backside stalking into the lounge area.

Adrien jumped out the bed and followed. If she didn't mean him she was obviously going after the only other male in the suite. Nino.

"You!" She stalked over to him as he covered his head with his arm. "You ... you ... you licked me!!!" She was pointing at him and talking loud enough for the entire hotel floor to hear their conversation. He looked up at her, pain in his eyes. Obviously she wasn't the only one feeling a little worse for wear this morning.

"I wasn't the only one by the looks of things." Marinette's face flushed a shade of deep pink as she placed her hands on her collar bone.

"Give me some of those tablets." She stalked round and flopped next to Nino on a bar stool. She grabbed two pain killers and swallowed them dry. She looked at Nino. Nino looked back at her. They both burst out laughing.

"Morning everyone." Alya came walking out of her and Nino's room too perky for anyone else's liking. She sat on the sofa casually, still in her nightgown, remote in hand. Completely oblivious to the two friends hungover slouched on the kitchen bar, and the sexually frustrated model standing around topless; she flicked through the channels and settled on a rerun of an episode of Friends.

As she sat there laughing, Marinette made a decision. Sliding off the kitchen stool, she made her way round to the sofa, picked up a cushion and smacked it around Alya's head. The two guys laughed as Marinette and Alya progressed into a fully blown pillow fight.

"Dude, this is hot!" Nino was practically drooling at the two girls on the sofa.

"Nino!" Adrien shook his head as he took a look at his long time best friend, "Ok you're right." They smiled together before walking over to join the girls.