A few things to say.

Okay...so before we get started, I need to clear up a few things.

This is a pure work of fiction and nothing in the story relates to real life. Enhypen does not belong to me and the characters that they will be portraying are only a part of this story and NOT real life.

Please do not copy or post my work on any other platform without my permission. Please 🙏🥺. Writing takes a lot of time and effort and all I want is for you lovely people to enjoy the story and not pick a fight.

This story was previously a BTS fanfiction and now I have changed it to ENHYPEN because they are HYBE boys and I can't decide🥲

Anyways, if you all are new readers then thank you for giving this book a chance.

I am not very good with my words so this must have been torture to you people.

Oh! I almost forgot!

English is NOT my first language so I might have made tons of mistakes. So, please don't attack me and kindly point it out and I'll try my best to correct it. Thank you.

So, enjoy the story.

Bye!

💜

Edit: I had taken a break from this story to focus more on my other works. I re-read the chapters and realized that this book needs a lot of editing. So I will slowly edit and try to update more chapters.