A nasty jump scare.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Home.

Home.

Home?

Home.

That was the only word echoing inside Cheonsa's head like a broken record.

What did Heeseung mean by home? She was kidnapped from her apartment. Was that not her home? Was he related to her somehow?

Or worse...

Could it be that he meant home as in the home of God's? Cheonsa didn't have a home nor a family. Then home could only mean the afterlife.

Oh, boy.

He was going to murder her, wasn't he?

It was his plan all along. She could see red lights going off all around her and alarms blaring out loud-

A ticking time bomb named Cheonsa has been detected. Eliminate and evacuate the place immediately!

The girl yanked the roots of her hair in frustration. There was nowhere to run either. If she would attempt to escape through the front door, Heeseung would probably use his super ninja skills and kick to oblivion. If she would try to jump out of the window, she would end up in the swamp. Thus, meet her imminent death by severe Cholera.

The only thing left was to accept it. So, she did.

Cheonsa helped herself with the enchanted chains. The clasp snapped shut around her ankle, completely securing her inside the room. She had always wondered why her demon never tire the restrains and just escaped. It was not like she could just ask. Her life was full of so many mysteries and so less answers.

She patted her empty stomach unconsciously in a stupid attempt to comfort herself. It grumbled in reply, most probably cursing her for eating so less. Not even her own stomach liked her. Tough times.

Her eyes started to get blurry. She blinked a few times but that didn't make things any better. She grabbed the bed post as her world strated to spin. Was it finally her time? Were the Gods above calling her. She couldn't really hear the angels sing. She was probably going to hell.

She fumbled around for a pillow blindly. It was her last attempt to at least collapse in a sold surface. Even at the doors of death, luck was not on her side. Her vision grew dark and she almost threw up. Slowly, but surely, she started falling sideways. When she finally blacked out, half her body was hanging from the edge of the bed.

Cheonsa waited for the doors of hell to open but something rather felt odd. Her world had become dark but she felt fully awake. Before she could even make a sense of it, a sharp pain erupted in her chest. She choked on air and her body raked in agony. She could feel the metallic taste of blood in her throat.