Gotham (Riddler, Penguin, and Ivy - Therapist Imagine)

(Prompt from writing-prompt-s on Tumblr​)

The Riddler/Nygma

"—and then the rats—"

"Nygma..." you say gently.

"Oh— oh, I've started again." He looks dazed and flustered.

You nod and give him a comforting smile.

"Sorry. Let's talk about something else," he suggests, running a hand through his hair.

"Sure, have you tried anything new this week?"

"Yes, you are going to love this—" Nygma begins, an excited gleam in his eye.

__________

The Penguin/Oswald

Oswald had started ranting about another inmate's incompetence five minutes ago, now he's full-on yelling.

"Why am I stuck with these buffoons!?" He swipes his hand through the air. "These idiots are impossible!" he shouts, swinging around and pacing across the room.

You sigh and lean forward in your chair.

"Oswald."

"What?" he asks shortly.

You nod at the seat he abandoned. It takes him a moment or two, but he composes himself.

"Right, of course." He limps over and sits back down with a shaky smile. "So, how was your day? Better than mine, I hope."

__________

Ivy

She glowers from where she's perched on the windowsill.

"Ivy, please let him go," you plead.

"No."

"Please? He wasn't the one who decided the cafeteria would serve an all-vegetarian meal today."

"He was being very disrespectful about it." Ivy regards the wide-eyed food servicer disdainfully.

"That doesn't mean you can take him hostage," you look at her like she should know better.

She hesitates, frowning.

"Come on, if you let him go now maybe I can convince them not to put you in solitary."

"Oh, alright..." she says, grudgingly releasing him.