FNaF 1 (Reader Death Imagines)

TW: Violence

How Each Animatronic from FNaF 1 Would Kill You

Bonnie

It slams its hand down on your head. Whether or not you die from that, it grasps you violently and picks you up, pinning your limbs in awkward ways. You are taken backstage, where all the animatronic parts are kept, and are stuffed into the nearest suit.

Chica

It straight up body slams you and picks you up, pinning your arms to your sides. You'll be carried backstage to be stuffed into a suit. Chica might stop at various locations on the way there, like the kitchen.

Foxy

Foxy lunges into the office plunging its metal hook into you, looping through your collar bone. You are briefly dragged to Pirate's Cove. Then it takes you back to parts and service behind-stage. You're stuffed into a suit.

Freddy

Freddy grabs you by the head and shakes you until you're either unconscious or your neck breaks. It drags you by your shirt through the establishment. You'll be forcibly stuffed into a suit as usual.

Golden Freddy

It appears in your office when you put down the security tablet. Throughout the night you had been seeing odd things, like a changed poster. Your mind is flooded by distorted voices and images of the animatronics flash before your eyes. It's me. Warped, low screaming fills your ears and you see its eyeless head. Then nothing. Your body isn't found.