Spideypool (Amnesia)

TW: Violence (It's Deadpool)

(Prompt from ​write-it-motherfuckers on Tumblr) (Narrative imagine based on prompt)

Of all the ways Wade had thought he'd be spending the day, this wasn't one of them.

Someone was knocking on his door. He opened it to find a confused-looking Peter clutching a torn piece of paper.

"Are you—" Peter glanced down at the paper. "Deathpole?"

Wade laughed, assuming he was making a joke.

"No? Right, sorry to bother you, sir." Peter said, awkwardly shuffling away.

"Wait, where you goin', Pete?" Wade called after him.

Peter spun around.

"So you do know me!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, of course I know you." Wade frowned, confused. "Ohhhh shit. Don't tell me you have amnesia!"

__________

A few hours later they were hidden outside a remote building bearing the same logo that was on the paper Peter had been holding when he came to Wade.

"I wanna know who did this and why they have my address," Deadpool said darkly. They were crouching, both in their suits. He had managed to convince Peter to put on his spider suit before going out. It hadn't been easy.

First, Peter had thought Wade was nuts (Isn't he though?) but agreed after seeing pictures of himself in the suit.

Then he had trouble putting it on, so he called for Wade to see if he could help. Wade had gone two steps into the room, taken one look at Pete struggling with the suit, and turned back-the-fuck-around. He had known Spidey would be fuming when he got his memory back if Wade had helped him while he was in a state of undress.

Yeah, he had almost lost his mind over unexpectedly seeing Pete half out of his suit, with it twisted all around him. . .

But at last, Peter had figured out how to put on the suit, and here they were.

__________

Soon they were able to sneak inside. They had a few close calls, Spider-man not understanding his spidey sense, and having forgotten his past experience. But eventually, they were able to find a room with files on a memory wiping project.

"Hey, look at this," Spidey said, showing Deadpool a file. It contained information regarding his memory wipe.

"Ah-ha! Now we just have to figure out how to reverse it. I'm sure we'll be able to—" Out of the blue, Deadpool's head was lobbed off (surprise surprise).

Spider-man gave a long shriek, crushing the file tightly in his hand. Deadpool's body pulled out a gun and started shooting blindly behind it (it? him?). The assailant fell to the floor, dead. Deadpool's body walked over to his head and picked it up. Spider-man hadn't moved whatsoever, being in shock. He stuttered something incomprehensible. Deadpool picked up a roll of duct tape, placed his head on his neck, and started taping it back on.

He finished taping it up and turned toward Spidey.

"There, good as new!" Deadpool gave him a thumbs up, walking over.

Spider-man screamed and backed up.

"Why are you screaming?" Deadpool asked with a bit-too-tilted tilt of his head.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY AM I SCREAMING?!?! YOU JUST HAD YOUR FUCKING HEAD CUT OFF!!!"

"I know, I was there. Besides it's fine now... see?" he replied giving himself a little pat on the head.

"THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT!!!" he spluttered back. "I— I thought you were dead."

Deadpool paused.

"No, I'm okay," he said softly, putting a hand on Spiderman's shoulder.