kristy's great idea.

(of course the pants cut off. they're shorts. just a heads up :))

PAM SKIPPED DOWN THE SCHOOL STAIRS, happy that the school day was over.

After eight hours, she could finally go home.

"Come on, Stacey!" The dirty blonde girl called out, looking for her sister.

Stacey came down the stairs with her three friends at her sides.

"I'm going to hang out with everyone. Can you make it home by yourself?" Stacey asked.

Pam nodded, adjusting her white backpack straps.

Her backpack had many patches and trinkets on them, showing her personality.

"Oh! That's fine. I'll see you later?" Pam asked.

Stacey nodded and Pam turned around, beginning to walk away.

"Your sisters weird." Claudia told the blonde.

"I heard that." Pam said, flicking her baby blue sunglasses off of her head and onto her nose, not caring about what people thought of her.

••••

PAM STOOD ON TOP OF HER BED, watering each of her little plants

She mumbled a song under her breath, concentrating on the water falling from the white, glass watering pot.

"But when he loves me, I feel like I'm floating, when he calls me pretty, I feel like somebody, even when we made of-"

Pam stopped singing once she noticed one of her plants dying.

She could water it, but she chose to stare at it, sad at how depressed and upset it looked.

"It's okay, bud." Pam assured the little plant, watering it.

••••