hello, camp moosehead! part one.

"WE MADE IT! CAMP MOOSHEAD AT LAST!" Kristy cheered, as the girls hopped off the bus.

Pam adjusted her sweater.

"Why haven't you changed yet?" Dawn asked.

"I want people to know I'm gay." Pam said.

"Smart move."

Pam giggled at Dawn, as the two went up to Kristy.

"Just in time," Dawn stretched, "If I was on that bus five more minutes, my circulatory system would never recover," Dawn raised her hands to the ground, "Grounding breath!"

Claudia put on a pair of orange sunglasses.

"Summer look. Thoughts?" Claudia asked.

"Approved!" Stacey cheered.

"Adore." Mary Anne added.

"You look like a bug." Kristy said.

Pam wheezed and laughed at her remark.

"Also, why are you wearing sunglasses when it's raining? But I'm so glad you skipped out on fancy art camp so we can all be together." Kristy smiled.

"I can still have a summer of art. The trees will be my inspiration, and the sky will be my muse. And it never rains at Camp Moosehead! It's only a heavy dew." Claudia said sarcastically.

"I hope we're in the same cabin." Pam whispered to Dawn, as Kristy began the cheer.

"Me too! Oh my gosh, it'll be so fun!" Dawn whisper-shouted.

"I have my laptop in my bag with a charging cord. We can watch In the Tall Grass and not sleep a wink!" Pam giggled.

"I'm so on board with that!" Dawn smiled excitedly.

The girls finished the chant.

"You know the chant already."

Pam and Dawn looked up and saw a woman with a clipboard.

"Yeah, we practiced on the bus! We also know the camp song and some of the lore from the welcome pamphlet." Kristy informed the woman.

"Stoneybrook group, yeah?"

"You know it!" Dawn smiled.

"Cabin assignments. Eighth grade girls, Kishi, Schafer and oldest McGill, Cardinal cabin. Younger McGill and Thomas, Bluebird. Spier, Meadowlark. Moving on, eighth grade boys, we got Bruno..."

"I thought we were supposed to be together?" Claudia asked.

"I'm with Dawn, I'm okay." Pam muttered, standing on her toes and then her heals.

"And I'm all alone." Mary Anne whispered.

"Come on. We'll fix this." Kristy assured the girls.

Kristy walked over to the woman.

"I think she's gonna make everything worse." Pam told everyone.