pam and the rainbow flag.

BEFORE WE START!

Brooklyn Prince as Isadora (Avi's little sister)

OKAY LET'S GET INTO IT!!

PAM LOOKED THROUGH HER CLOEST FOR SOME CLOTHES to wear to the daily meeting.

She grabbed a black shirt while she stood in her black bra and jean shorts.

Stacey walked into her room.

"Come on Pam! We're gonna be late!" Stacey bickered, adjusting her insulin pump.

"Just wait! Let me get on my shirt!" Pam defended, looping the shirt over her head.

As the dirty blonde put her arms through the sleeves, Stacey scoffed.

"What?" Pam asked.

Stacey walked over to her closet and pointed to the box of rainbow supplies.

"Why haven't you used any of this stuff yet? Are you ashamed that you're gay?"

"What? No!" Pam scoffed, pulling the shirt over her stomach.

"You should wear the sweaters and stuff! I payed good money for that!" Stacey said with hurt eyes.

"I will! Soon." Pam said.

••••

THE BSC SAT IN CLAUDIA'S ROOM, doing their own things.

Claudia and Stacey were painting each other's nails, Kristy was doing her homework, Mary Anne was reading a book, and Dawn was braiding Pam's hair.

The phone began ringing, and Mary Anne picked it up without tearing her eyes off of her book.

"Hello! Babysitters Club! Mary Anne Spier speaking."

Dawn grabbed the hair tie out of her mouth and tied it around the end of Pam's braid.

"Oh! Avi? Is it? Well, I'll have to see who's free! Please hold."

Mary Anne pressed the mute button and put a crease in her book page, closing it.

"Kristy? May you please look in the schedule book?"

Kristy nodded and picked up the book.

"What day?" Kristy asked, flipping through the book.