claudia and the mean janine.

AIDEN THREW A CHIP AT Pam's face, which made the blonde stick her tongue out at the older blonde.

"Okay...your tab is all payed for!" Mable concluded, smiling at the blonde in front of the counter.

"Yay! New year, new tab! That's the new rule." Josh declared.

"Of course." Avi said, looking at Amaryllis' book.

"Okay, I'm going to get myself a slushee!" Pam cheered.

Josh laughed at the girl and ruffled her hair, as she turned around to get a slushee.

Her phone started ringing.

Incoming call from ✨💿weirdo💿✨...

Pam got her phone out of her pocket and pressed the green button, bringing the phone up to her ear.

"Hey Stace! What's up?"

"Hey, Pam! Where are you right now?"

"Uhm..." Pam said, grabbing a slushee cup and putting it under the dispenser, "At 7/11. Why? What's up?"

"Well...something happened."

"Yes?" Pam asked, lifting up her slushee to her mouth.

"Mimi had a stroke."

Pam choked on the slushee in her throat.

"I KNOW CPR!" Avi yelled assuringly to the blonde.

"I'll be right over." Pam said.

••••

(oaky if y'all are confused af by this picture {which i was} the black thing is an overall skirt

(oaky if y'all are confused af by this picture {which i was} the black thing is an overall skirt. those laces go on the shoulders. i was loosing brain cells when i looked at this. OAKY BACK TO IT-)

"SO WE TALKED TO ALL THE GIRLS THIS MORNING, AND WE HAVE ALL OF YOUR JOBS COVERED FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS." Pam assured Claudia at the small girls house.

"And we'll give you the money anyways." Stacey added, as Pam nodded.

"Honestly, I just want everything to be normal as possible. Mimis gonna be fine!" Claudia said.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that."

The girls looked up and saw Janine.