boy crazy stacey.

"SEA CITY! ONE WEEK, EIGHT PIKES, TWO BABYSITTERS!" Stacey exclaimed.

Pam smiled and adjusted her two space buns in her hair.

"I can't believe you guys are going!" Claudia exclaimed.

"I can't believe your dad is letting you go!" Kristy told Mary Anne.

"Yeah, how is Richard taking it?" Dawn asked, as Pam laid her head on her knee since she was sitting on the ground.

Mary Anne thought for a couple seconds.

"Pretty good...considering. He did make me only get one-pieces, which made him feel like he was, again, extorting some measure of control." Mary Anne informed everyone.

"We'll go bikini shopping on our night off. It'll be our chance to bond!" Stacey exclaimed.

"Really?" Mary Anne whispered, shocked.

"Yeah!"

"I'm so jealous! You guys get to go on a glamours business trip, while I'll be stuck in boring Vermont." Claudia whined.

"You'll be with Mimi, Claud, remember?" Pam brought up.

"She'll be bored too."

"Well, I'm feeling bad for Pam. She still hasn't come out to our parents yet." Stacey giggled.

"What?" Mary Anne asked.

"I think they'll get the hint once they see the rainbow flag in my room." Pam shrugged.

"But you can't just wait for them to see it! You have to tell them that you're a lesbian, or it will be really awkward." Dawn said, speaking like it was from experience or something.

"But that's so hard! They hate me." Pam whined.

"They don't hate you. Maybe their just bored of you doing the same thing over and over again. This will be your way to so then you're an original." Stacey said.

"Speaking of boring, this whole wedding stuff has made my mother into the most basic person to ever live! 'Flutes or saucers? Roses or orchids?' it's like talking to a Brides magazine from the 1950's!" Kristy ranted.

"At least she's not obsessively looking for dates on Tinder." Dawn laughed.

Mary Anne's eyes widened.

"Sharon swipes right on everyone. It's why I can't leave her alone." Dawn explained.

"Well my dad will be at home and vulnerable..." Mary Anne trailed off.

"Say no more. The game is afoot." Dawn declared, standing up with Mary Anne following her.

"Project Parent Trap begins now."

The two did their iconic duo handshake and everyone laughed, sitting back down.

"Okay, before we get into all that, let's lay out some ground rules. The BSC code of conduct." Kristy said, standing up.