Lilith

I watched him as he walked away without a word. Did I do something wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have kissed him. 

 I was falling hard for a man who only uses woman for sex. This flirtation between us just took a dramatic turn, either he will lose interest after this morning or He will want a meaningless sexual relationship.

 I always hated sex, so I don't understand why I want him so badly. I wanted him to take me on that counter. I wonder if he would have if someone didn't come into the office? As the thought left my mind Juan walked into the break room. 

 Juan is the morning custodian who takes care of every little mishap that happens throughout the day.

"Good morning Juan." I said to him as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Good morning Ms. Blackwood, I see you made the coffee this morning." He pointed to the pot.

"Yeah. I was at work early and wanted a cup of coffee." I replied.

"Or you don't like the way I make the coffee." He laughed.

I took a sip of my coffee knowing that was the exact reason why I made it.

"I don't drink coffee so I don't know how it's supposed to taste" He laughed again.

"It's okay Juan your coffee is good too." I lied and then took another sip of my coffee started to walk out of the break room "Have a good day Juan".

"You too Ms. Blackwood." He pulled out his cleaning supplies and started to clean the room.

I started walking to my desk thinking about what just happened and if I wanted it to happen again. I never experienced an orgasm like that before. I never felt pleasure in an orgasm. They were normally the result of my body reacting to a situation out of my control. This was different, I wanted this orgasm, and when I reached my ultimate goal it felt good. Like a drug addict getting their first hit, I was hooked, and I wanted more. I wanted him whichever way he was willing to give me. If he wanted a late-night fling in his office, then that's what I'm willing to do. Who is this woman I'm becoming? I don't recognize me anymore.

I started working on my morning tasks and finishing up the remaining slides I had for the McKenzie Ray pitch to give to Frank since he's in charge of the project. He already turned down the first two I did so I'm sure he will turn this down too. I don't know what I did for him to hate me like he does. He's always talking down to me, criticizing my work and making derogatory jokes at my expense with some of the other male team members. Most of the other guys on the team are nice and then there are the others who are so afraid of frank that they just don't even talk to me. I do have Denise as a friend, she's the only real friend in this place I have.

"Hey girl you're always here before me. You must really live close by" She walked passed my desk.

"Just very punctual" I sipped my coffee. No one knows I'm living in the office.

"drinking Juan's coffee again you must have a death wish." She laughed.

"Oh no, I made the coffee this morning" I put it down on the desk "It's pretty good if I do say so myself." I smiled.

"Oh, then I'm going to have to try it." She walked passed my desk and into the break room. "Wow this is good." She sipped the coffee walking out of the break room "You are now the official office coffee maker." She laughed.

"That's not even a title" I laughed.

"It is now." she raised her cup "This right here is going to save me a lot of money. Instead of going to the coffee shop you can make the coffee every morning Ms. Punctuality." She laughed and walked to her desk.