Lilith

I woke up in the arms of the man that I love after making love most of the night. The cloud of darkness was finally gone, and I could see and think clearly again. I turned my head to look at him and he was looking at me. When he saw I was awake he kissed my nose and smiled.

"Good morning beautiful." Alexander started to play with my hair, "How'd you sleep."

"Sleep, what sleep? I had an insatiable man keep me up most of the night." I gave him a shy smile.

"Keep looking at me like that and I'm going to keep you in bed most of the day too." Alexander tugged on the pieces of hair he was playing with lightly so I would move forward and kiss him.

I broke the kiss, "Most of the day, why not the whole day?" I teasingly asked him.

He touched my lips, "You have physical therapy today." Then he went in for the kill on my lips and I was his all over again.

After making love two more times we got up showered and dressed. I took my therapy more serious this time around, I was determined to get out of this chair. Alexander stayed true to his word and helped me with my stretches, but I think it was more for him and not me.

He laid me on the table and lifted my right leg to stretch it getting closer and closer to being on top of me.

"How can you take an innocent thing like stretching and turn it X-rated?" Helga asked laughing.

"My husband has a gift for seeing the perverted side of everything." I laughed and he stretched my leg a little further.

"My Sexy wife lying on her back while I get to push up on her while stretching her leg, who won't find that X-rated." Alexander winked at me and kissed me.

"Okay, enough stretching and distraction." Helga pushed Alexander towards the door, "Out!" She shouted and laughed.

I worked on walking with the cane for an hour and then my PT was done for the day. I decided that day I would only use the cane and not the chair. I walked out slowly with just the cane. Alexander rushed over to me.

"Baby what are you doing?" Alexander looked around, "Where's your chair?"

"I am no longer using my chair." I informed him.

"Are you sure?" His expression was serious, "It's too soon for you not to use your chair. I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I can't walk if I don't fall down a few times. It will be okay, don't worry." I assured him.

"Fine. But if you need help you tell one of us you got it." Alexander said with a stern voice.

"Of Course my love." I gave him a little kiss on his nose.

Next day I went to my therapy session with Dr. Cross and when I got home there were workers in the house working on the bathroom. Alexander saw I was home and came out of his office and down the stairs.

"I would have helped you in the house." Alexander gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Damian helped me in. What's going on here?" I asked pointing to the bathroom, "Are you opening it?"

"No, I'm having it gutted and sealed shut." Alexander looked uncomfortable talking about the bathroom.

"Alexander it's just a bathroom." I insisted.

"That bathroom is not up for discussion and I don't want to argue about it. No one will ever step foot in there again." I knew not to continue because this was something he felt strongly about, and I wasn't going to undermine his pain every time he looked at that bathroom.