Alexander

I gave my staff three days off, not to be a nice boss, which they can tell you I'm not, but so I could fuck my future wife where ever I wanted to. I wanted to be her knight in shining armor, her hero but I'm just a horny bastard who is so incredibly attracted to his future wife. I can't wait for her to have my last name. I can't wait to see her stomach growing with a part of me inside her. I can't wait to see her holding our baby in her sweet arms. She's going to make a beautiful mother. She reminds me of my own mother. So caring, and a kind soul. I wish my mother could be here to see the woman I chose. She would be so proud to have her as a daughter-in-law.

"What are you doing?" Lilith asked sneaking up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Just standing here in the center of the house trying to figure out where to start." I pulled her around to face me.

"Start what?" She asked all innocently, but she knows what I meant.

"our little challenge" I kissed her "Here is a good place to start" and I pulled her to the floor in the center of the house and made love to her. Lying naked in the center of our home she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me "You know what would look good here?" She asked me.

"Besides you," I said, and she gave me a playful slap on my arm.

"A Christmas tree" She smiled at me.

"I haven't had a Christmas tree here since I was 10." I told her.

"we should go get one." She started to get up, but I tried to pull her down.

"What about our challenge?" I said reluctant to get up. "And besides all the staff left who would go get it and set it up?" I was standing now, putting on my pants.

"Um, the man of the house?" She started to get dressed and I tried to stop her from covering up her beautiful body.

"The man of the house is a pussy and doesn't know how to do any of this shit himself." I grabbed her, "Besides I have other plans for today."

"What trying to see how many times you can get my clothes off?" She laughed.

"Exactly. Doesn't that sound better than getting a Christmas tree on Christmas Eve?" I pulled at her shirt.

"You're going to marry me, right?" She asked me.

"You know I am." I kissed her ear.

"Then let's start new traditions for our family. I haven't celebrated Christmas since I was 6 and you 10." She kissed me and grabbed my hand to her stomach "What if I'm pregnant now, wouldn't you want to tell our son or daughter that we got our first tree when they were growing inside me?" She hugged me.

"Get your coat on." I told her "I'll see if I can find an axe." I went to walk away but she grabbed my arm.

"How about a store that sells trees, I wouldn't want our first Christmas to be our last." She laughed and kissed me.

We went to a local shop to get a Christmas tree and all the decorations for it. The store was crowded because it was Christmas Eve, and everyone was doing their last-minute shopping.

"This is why I pay people to shop for me." I gruff, I hate crowded places hell I don't walk anywhere in Manhattan because of the crowded streets.

"Look how cute this is." She held up an "our first Christmas together", ornament with the year written on it.

"Wow." I said sarcastically "can we go now?"

Shit she's giving me those sad eyes "Fine if you don't want to do this we don't have to." She looked down, "If you want to put back the Christmas tree you can, and we'll leave."