Lilith

We started to get into our everyday routine with work and getting the babies nursery ready.

"Blue or Green?" I asked Alexander putting the two-color swatches to the wall.

"I like them both why can't we use both colors?" He asked me not really caring what color.

"We can do the Blue with green trim." I smiled "Okay let's go to the paint store."

"Why?" He asked me curiously "The painters normally bring the paint with them."

"I thought we could paint the room together." I told him.

"Well I've been reading that inhaling paint while you're pregnant isn't good for the babies." He smiled back.

"You just don't want to paint do you?" I asked Alexander.

"Nope." Was all he answered, "Why do something yourself when you can pay someone to do it for you?"

"Typical rich man's response." I called him out "Fine I'll go to the paint store and get it myself."

"I will have painters come tomorrow and paint. What's the big deal?" He insisted.

"Don't you want to sit in the nursery with the babies and know that you did this for them?" I leaned up against him "Tell them when they are older that daddy painted their nursery when they were babies."

"Or just tell them that daddy paid for their room to be painted." He gave me a smart-ass remark. "Besides these kids are never going to lift a finger to do anything anyway, they're going to be born rich."

"Now who's giving the smart-ass remark" She was getting mad.

"Oh really" He came over to me and started to tickle me.

"I give" I laughed "I give, I can't breathe."

"Fine. If you really want me to paint the room I will." He made an exasperated sound.

"I said I could paint." I was still a little annoyed.

"let's go to the paint store." He kissed me and hugged me.

With the help of Damian and Sophia we finished the nursery in a few hours. Blue walls and the windows and doors trimmed with green we made the nursery a jungle theme.

"I'm going to paint a mural on the wall tomorrow" I said pointing to the wall on the left side of the room.

"It's going to look beautiful." Sophia smiled at me.

I took the next day off so I could finish the nursery and mural of a huge tree, vines, monkeys, giraffes and tigers. I was so proud of myself for the way it came out. When Alexander got home, he looked in the nursery and loved it.

"Now these little boys need to come out to see their new room." He was talking to my stomach kissing it.

"I'm only 5 months pregnant these little angels need to stay put until 9 months." I told him.

After the nursery was finished, I threw myself into my work. I had a big marketing pitch for the jewelry company Alexander bought my engagement ring from. I worked on the slides every day for a week. I was busy at my desk when I got thirsty, so Denise and I walked over to the break room to get my water bottle.

"These babies are always on my bladder now. Every time I drink something I have to pee." I said to Denise laughing.

When we walked into the break room, we heard a conversation by two of our coworkers from the business department.