Lilith

After Alexander left the room, Mr. and Mrs. Harris followed but John stayed behind in the room with use.

"So, I hope you're happy you completely fucked us." Frank came over to where I was sitting "You shouldn't have told that sappy shit, it made our boss look weak."

"It made your boss look human and not so much of a dick" John turned to look at Frank.

"Oh, I guess they left their pathetic worker here, you must not be too much of an asset to them since they forgot about you." Frank spat the words out to John and John laughed but was pissed at the same time.

"That's enough Frank!" Zach stood up "I'm so sorry Mr. Wellington I apologies for my colleague rude behavior."

"Oh, pleases he's a nobody" Frank turned his attention to me "Maybe you deserved everything your husband gave you, since you obviously don't know your roll."

I couldn't speak I was in shock by what he said.

"That's enough Frank!" Zach shot up out of his chair to confront Frank, but Frank was now in my face.

"I bet you made that shit up so that Mr. Kane would give you a job, I bet you fucked him to get the job, because you're sure as hell not here because of your brain. So how many times did you blow him? Probably more times than I can count on my fucking hands." He was still yelling at me while Zach and John were trying to get him away from me. "You go into his office more then anyone so are you fucking him or what?" He grabbed my wrist "If I was your husband, I would have beat your slutty ass too."

It took Zach, Richard and John to get Frank out of the room and when they closed the door I broke down and cried. Frank wasn't right about me making up the story about my husband, but he was right about me sleeping with Alexander. I know I love Alexander, but did I start sleeping with him for my job? What if I didn't want to sleep with him would I still be working here? How did Frank take my love for Alexander and turn it into something shameful and dirty? The door opened and Zach came in followed by Richard.

"All the things that Frank said are wrong, you are one of the smartest women I know. Him attacking you like that wasn't right and he will be dealt with properly." Zach tried to assure me.

"I don't want him to get fired because of me, I'll just stay out of his way." I said to Zach wiping the tears from my eyes.

"He's had it out for you since day one or any woman that happens to work for our department" Richard put his hand on my shoulder "I would much rather work with you than him."

"Frank didn't realize who John was and him having an outburst like that in front of a partial owner of J & J Investments, he just signed his pink slip himself." Zach helped me up "Mr. Kane wants to see you in his office."

I walked out of the meeting room and to Alexander's office. I knocked first instead of just walking in.

"Come in" He called out from his office to me and I opened the door.

Mr. and Mrs. Harris where sitting by the desk and John was just pacing around the room. John looked up at me "are you alright?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine." I replied to him.

"Jesus Christ John sit down." Alexander yelled at him.

"If that is the way you allow your male employees to treat your female employees that's disgusting, but I've seen the way you treat women and Lily first hand..." John started to say.

"Shut the fuck up John and sit your ass down." Alexander yelled at him.

"You're not very professional, are you?" John said taking a seat.