TWO

* SLIGHT SMUT WARNING*

It was now the next day and you had a few hours to kill before your flight back home.

Spencer had asked for a couple of days' leave as he wanted to visit him mum whilst he had some free time to do so. He caught a flight that morning to go to Las Vegas, texting you before he left.

Spencer: I hope you got back to the hotel okay last night. I'm just about to board my flight to LV. See you in a few days. Text me if you need anything.

Y/N: Thanks, Spencer. Give Diana my love. See you soon :)

It was just coming up to 11am. The jet was scheduled to leave around 5pm so you decided you'd go check on Hotch once you were ready.

You hopped into the shower, all the memories from last night flooding back. The way Hotch's lips felt on yours was all you could think about. The feeling in your stomach came back as you replayed every moment. The way his hand felt, holding your head as he kissed you softly. The way his fingers ran through your hair, slightly pulling it. You couldn't stop thinking about it. So much so that you had to turn the shower temperature down and get out of there as quick as possible.

You could't feel this way. You couldn't feel any type of way. Not for Aaron. He was married, but the way he kissed you last night must have meant he had some sort of attraction to you. Or a curiosity at least. You had no idea. You just knew you wanted to do it again. No matter how wrong or confusing it may have felt.

Drying yourself off, you applied minimal makeup and blow dried your hair, giving it a subtle bounce.

Next, you picked out your outfit. A white blouse, mid length black pencil skirt, black stockings and a pair of black high heels. You also added a tight, black blazer that accentuated your curves in all the right places. Unbuttoning your shirt slightly, to show off your chest, you were ready to go.

JJ and Emily were passed out in the room next door, still hungover from the night before. Derek and Garcia had gone out to brunch together. Garcia had invited you but you were still sleeping when she sent the text.

Y/N: Sorry Garcia, only just saw your text! I think I'm just gonna see the city for a bit. Maybe take a walk in central park. You and Derek have fun! I'll see you on the jet

Really, you just wanted to go and see Hotch. To see if he was okay. The thought of him being hurt or upset over what Hayley had been doing broke you. You never really liked or trusted her.

Approaching Hotch's room, you felt the knot in your stomach re appear once again. You had a feeling this was now going to be a regular occurrence. The mix of being intimidated by Hotch, as well as attracted to him was not so good for your anxiety. However, it also gave you an insane rush.

Taking a deep breath, you knocked on the hotel door.
Hotch opened it, pausing briefly to look at what you were wearing.

"Sorry y/n, nows not a good time." He said, going to close the door.

"Wait, Hotch. Are you okay? Don't you think we should talk about what happened last night?" You replied, putting your foot in the door to stop him from shutting it.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm not sure what you're insinuating y/n but nothing happened." Hotch paused for a moment, as if he was trying to figure out what to say next. "I have to pack the rest of my things. I'll see you on the jet." He shut the door walked away.

You stepped back slightly, your mouth opened in shock. Had he forgotten what had happened? Had he drank too much? Or was he just pretending as if nothing even happened? You froze. The butterflies in your stomach traveled up to your throat. You felt almost nauseous. He kissed you first. Granted, he was slightly intoxicated and upset over finding out Hayley was leaving him. But, he still kissed you first.