SEVEN

Walking up the stairs to Spencer's apartment, you were both stumbling, laughing over the embarrassment of what just happened.

"Oh my god, y/n what did you just do?" Reid was laughing so much he got a stitch.

"Spencer... I can't. He's going to kill me. He's never going to talk to me again. Not only that, everyone now knows I'm a homewrecker. That is it Spence, I am never going back." You slurred your words as Reid put his key through the lock and opened his door.

You fell onto his sofa.

"You are so dramatic y/n. I thought it was funny. You threw your drink on her. You picked up the glass, threw it at Haley Hotchner and walked away. You actually did that."

"Don't remind me Reid." You rubbed your head.

Spencer came and moved your legs from the arm of the sofa, him sitting under them.

"To tell you the truth, it was kind of, uh, hot." He looked down at your legs, his fingers lightly tracing over your shin and up towards your thigh.

You sat up slightly, looking him in the eyes, "Really? I think I just embarrassed myself. I can't believe it."

He pushed your legs off him and sat you up, both now sitting beside each other. He looked you in the eyes and started playing with the piece of hair that had fallen in front of your face. "No, I'm serious y/n. I liked seeing that side of you. You were so confident, you stood up for yourself and it was hot."

His eyes travelled from yours, down to your lips. Lightly grabbing the side of your head as his fingers ran through your hair,  "I'm going to be honest with you y/n." 

"You're drunk Spencer." You replied, his eyes returning back up to meet yours. 

He leaned in towards you, close to the base of your neck. You felt his hot breath against your ear as he spoke softly.

"I want to fuck you."

You were speechless, your jaw practically hit the floor. Before you even got the chance to speak, he placed his finger on your lips.

"I want to hear you scream my name. I want to show you what you've been missing. I never want you to think of Hotch in that way again." He lightly grabbed your neck, tilting it to the side and kissing it softly, "He doesn't deserve you." 

His voice sent shivers down your spine. 

"Reid, I've never heard you talk like this before." You were confused, "Kissing me at the bar, it wasn't about making Hotch jealous, was it?" 

He backed away from your face slowly and placed his hands on either side of your hips, pulling you in closer.

"Maybe its the alcohol, or maybe it's the way you inspired me to just be brave and say what I've wanted to say for a while. Either way, all I know is that Hotch, he doesn't deserve you." He got up from the sofa and put his hand out. 

You grabbed it and he pulled you up. Following behind him, still holding his hand, you both walked down his corridor. 

"I just don't see how he had you, and then went back to her..."

You spun him round so that he was facing towards you and pushed him against the wall, "How about we don't talk about him anymore." You grabbed him by the tie, went on your tiptoes kissed him. 

Grabbing your face with his large hands, he pushed you to the other side of the corridor, neither of you letting go or escaping for air. 

He looked down at your dress and licked his lips. Unzipping it as you unbuttoned his shirt. You couldn't get each others clothes off quick enough. Still against the wall, now stood in your red, lacy underwear, he lifted you up. Holding your whole body up against the wall. You wrapped your legs around his waist as his lips made their way back down to your neck.