FIVE

Tripping into the parking lot of the restaurant, barely taking your lips away from each other, you stumbled into the front seat of Hotch's car.

Unable to break contact you took off his jacket as he sat down in his chair, you sat on top of him.

He wanted you. He said it. He admitted it. You complained about him not telling you what he wanted and so he told you. He wanted you....

Everything you thought about waiting for him to sign the papers disappeared as he ran his fingers through your hair, grabbing it slightly and undoing your blouse.

You began to kiss his neck softly, wrapping your fingers around his biceps.

His hands made their way to your back, gripping tighter and you grinded against his growing bulge.

Hotch groaned and you got faster, placing his head back in the chair, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Lifting yourself up, he undid his trousers and pulled them down slightly giving you access to his hard dick. He pulled your jeans down and slid your panties to the side, pushing you down onto his member.

You didn't even need him to help you, you were already soaking wet.

Bouncing up and down, Hotch's moans increased, getting louder with every motion.

You liked pleasing him, it felt good.

He undid your bra and threw it onto the passenger side, falling down the edge of the seat.

His hands covered your entire breast as he cupped them both, kissing your chest.

He made his way down to your nipples with his mouth.

Pulling your hair with one hand and digging into your back with the other, he swirled his tongue around your nipple making your legs quiver.

Your body now covered in goosebumps.

He bit it lightly, making you moan out his name.

"Aaron I-"

Still sucking on your breast, he looked up at you, "Shhh"
Feeling his breath against your chest as he spoke.

He had tinted windows in his car, but it wasn't soundproof, and the car park was rather busy because Montsy's was very popular. You bit your lip, trying your best to be quiet.

"Good girl." he whispered.

His words alone making you wet.

Your pussy throbbed against his dick with every bounce. As you both got closer and closer to climax, he dug his fingernails into your back, dragging them down leaving burning, red marks.

He came inside you, moaning and gripping your back so hard that he left bruises once again.

"Fuck, y/n" Hotch moaned as you came shorty after, your pussy juices dripping down his cock.

"Ugh, that was so good." You whispered in his ear as he pulled your jeans back up, allowing you to move to the passenger seat. He turned to you whilst zipping his jeans back up.

"Do you want to go back in to eat?" Hotch asked, still slightly catching his breath.

"Or you could come back to my place?" You asked with a hint of hesitation.

It was scary to let him in, especially when you couldn't trust him one hundred percent. You had always shut people out before they had the chance to lie or leave you.

He looked into your eyes, lifting your chin up slightly with his large hand, leaning in for a kiss before softly speaking. "I'd love to, y/n."

His eyes trailed up and down your body slowly as he bit his lip, placing his hand on the back of your seat whilst turning his head to reverse out of the parking lot.