THREE

Shit, shit, shit.

This wasn't good. 'Of course Rossi would show up.' You thought to yourself.

You were nervous but filled with adrenaline at the same time.

"Just sit down and I'll get it." Hotch said, unlocking the door.

"Hi Dave, how are you?" He asked, trying to play it cool. "Agent y/l/n and I were just having a meeting, please, come on in."

Rossi chuckled and looked at you, smirking, his brow lifting. "Yeah, I bet you were. I've had a few of those." he replied as he opened the blinds.

Hotch ran his hand hand through his hair as you gasped slightly.

"I should go." You picked up some files from Hotch's desk, still trying to act as if nothing happened.

Even though you knew damn well Rossi knew EXACTLY what kind of 'meeting' you just had.

You left Hotch's office, grabbed your bags and decided to go home.

What had you just done? Not only did you pretty much just get caught by Rossi, you also just slept with a married man.

Hotch may have kissed you first, on both occasions, but he was still married. The worst part was that you wanted to do it again and you didn't even feel that bad.

You never really liked Haley and that was before you found out she was cheating, let alone now. That didn't make it right, but it certainly made it a little better.

Once you were back in your apartment, you took you clothes off to put your pyjamas on.

Looking in the mirror as you got undressed, you saw the slight bruising and nail marks that Hotch had left all over your lower body. You traced over them, every touch bringing back memories of what just happened in his office.

You almost couldn't believe it. Seeing Hotch in that way was so hot. He was rough and passionate at the same time. It was the best sex of your life and probably his too.

You were sure Haley wasn't getting that kind of treatment, or giving it for that matter, and you were baffled at the thought of someone cheating on that man.

Turning back to the mirror, you got your phone out and took a few pictures. You didn't know when or if it would even happen again so you thought it would be best to save the memory.

It was now two days later and you all had three days off. Garcia invited you all to her house for a few drinks before you went back to work the following day.

Hotch couldn't make it as he was with Jack and Rossi already made plans. Spencer had come back a day early from seeing his mum so he had agreed to come for a little bit. You were happy about that, you missed him.

As you were getting ready, you blasted out your 'bad bitchhhh' playlist. You laughed when Daddy Issues began to play.

For makeup, you decided to go for a dark brown eyeshadow look with a sharp, black liner and lashes. Your hair was curled and you left it down. It looked purposefully messy and you looked hot. It was a shame Hotch wasn't going to be there.

As for your outfit, you wore a tight, little black dress accompanied with a leather jacket and heels. Grabbing your phone and purse, you left you apartment and headed to Garcia's.

"Ah y/n I missed you!" Spencer hugged you as soon as you got through the door, "You look amazing."

"Thanks Reid, I missed you too." You replied, hugging him back.

"There she is! Look at you!" Derek interrupted, handing you a shot. "Let's get this party started, baby."

A few hours had gone by and at this point, you were very drunk and Emily had decided you were all going to play spin the bottle.