EIGHT

Waking up, your head was pounding. It was still dark outside. Glancing over to Reid's alarm clock, you saw the time. 3:30am. It had only just registered that you were in Reid's bed.

Last night was a blur. Pieces were there, but most of it had been blocked from your memory.

Spencer was led beside you fast asleep.

Being as quiet as possible, you got up and tiptoed over to your dress that was on the floor from last night. A memory of Reid unzipping it filled your head as you turned to look back at him, making sure he was still asleep before you left. You made it to the front door, grabbed your heels and tried to shut the door without making a sound.

You felt absolutely awful. How much did you have to drink last night?

'Oh my god.' You thought to yourself, remembering how you chucked the drink over Haley and that everyone now knew you and Hotch had slept together. You had to go into work today too. There was no case but you all had to go into the office.

Arriving at home, you took your dress off and hopped in the shower before doing your makeup and getting dressed. Wearing a black pencil skirt and a simple white blouse, you were ready to go to work. You had minimal makeup on and left your hair down. You were too hungover today to even care but you still looked good.

Taking a deep breath, you got into the elevator, pressed the button and went up to your floor. Opening the glass doors, people in the office area began to notice you had arrived and turned their heads. I guess news travels fast, huh?

You were the first one to arrive from the BAU.

Taking a seat at your desk, you put your head in your hands, head still pounding. As you went to close your eyes, you felt a hand on your shoulder. It made you jump.

"Sorry, y/n. I didn't mean to startle you. I, I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

You looked up and saw his friendly face. It was Spencer.

"Are you okay? You left before I even woke up and you don't look so good. Well, I mean, you look beautiful but..."

"Reid, please. What are you saying?" You looked around the room, hoping that no one had heard him.

"Oh, I, I'm sorry. I just thought that after last night maybe..."

You looked at him with a dazed look on your face.

"Right." He said, curling his lips in ward, nodding and taking his seat opposite you.

As the morning went on, the rest of the team had arrived and everyone was completing their own workloads.

Getting up to make a coffee, Emily followed behind you, eager to find out what happened after the bar incident last night.

"Hey, y/n. Are you okay?" She spoke softly

"Yeah Em, all good. Just, uh, hungover and confused."

She looked at you, intrigued, "About what?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just having trouble piecing bits of last night together."

"Do you remember the bar?" Emily sipped her coffee, her eyes peering at you over the top of her mug.

"Which part? The part where I threw a drink over Hotch's wife? The part where she told EVERYONE that he and I slept together? The part where I kissed you? The part where I kissed Reid? Or, the part where I went home with him?" You tried to whisper, ensuring no one would hear.

"You did WHAT?" Emily exclaimed, her hand now over her mouth.

"Prentiss, please at least try to be quiet. I don't need everyone knowing about that too."