Author's Note

Okay, to start off, my wattpad accoutn before this was @|sincerelyElleinaj. So if ever there are people who might say that I stole it—— well, of course, I can't steal my own work, can't I?

I'm planning to revise all of the books that I have written in that account and transfer them here. It's extremely time consuming since I still also have school. But in due time, I will. This was an unfinished story in that account but I had other things changed. So I can safely say that this is a revision :)

The reason why I want to revise my works is because of the very reason that my previously written stories have lots of loopholes, another is that with my progress in writing after a year, I am not satisfied with how I had wrote before. And I want to make those stories better.

Another is, prolly, you, who's reading this i actually just bored to read my poorly-built story——— or so I kinda think it is. But surely this is better than the previous ones I made. And sure enough, I won't really think this would gain lots of reads, but I post my stories for people to find and enjoy. I don't mind the number of reads because I just want to write.

And with that, I end this letter—— note, whatever you might wanna cal this.

Yours truly,
moonroeluna

PS
Thanks a bunch fo reading this book!

PPS
I might write the epilogue soon if I have well, time. :)