6

I ran my fingers through Anthony's hair as he continued kissing my neck. I felt his hard cock nestled at my ass.

  Jordan's lips left mine as he trailed kisses to my cheek then down to my neck and shoulder. I am rolled to my back as my shirt disappeared. Anthony raised his lips to mine as he pinched my nipple lightly. Jordan's lips were now on my left breast. A moan quickly left my throat as I experience pleasure unlike any other time. The words 'meant to happen', keep going through my mind. So I just let it happen.

  All too soon, Jordan raised his head and put a stop to everything. "We have to stop."

  "Why?" Anthony asked.

  "Because Sierra just got out of the hospital. Her leg needs to heal." Jordan answered his brother.

  Anthony rolled away with a groan. "What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" He pointed at his erection. I could tell that he is frustrated.

  "I don't care what you do with it, but you are not making Sierra deal with it. She's hurt. Get over it!" Jordan's eyes left mine to look at his brother.

  "Fine! I'll see you in the morning, beautiful! Remember that we have a lunch date." He kissed my lips quickly, then rolled out of the bed.

  "Thank you, Jordan. I don't want to reinjure my leg. Although, he looked upset about it."

  "Sweetheart, that is his problem. Not your's. Either he deals with his problem, or he bows out. Again, not your problem. Your health and happiness are my number one priority."

  I  kiss Jordan deeply to show my gratitude. When he pulls back, we are both breathing heavily. "I can see myself falling in love with you."

  "You took the words right out of my mouth. We will take it slow." He put his shirt back on me.

  We snuggled until we were asleep. Never hearing Anthony leave the house.
                     ******
   Early the next morning, I wake up hurting like hell. I quickly realized that Anthony was laying beside me, with his leg on mine. He had came in at three- thirty.

  "Anthony!" I tried to wake him without crying. I tap his shoulder. Nothing! I try louder. "Anthony! Wake up!" I hit his shoulder this time. Still no reaction from him. I tried moving his leg away with my other leg.

  "Sweetheart? What's wrong?" Jordan leans up on his elbow.

  "His leg is on mine! I can't move it or wake him up." Jordan is up and rounding the bed quickly. "It hurts, Jordan!" I can't help but cry.

   He yanks the cover off of Anthony. Then he picks Anthony's leg up. Anthony finally wakes up.

  "What the fuck? What are you doing, Jordan?"

  Jordan wasn't listening to him. He was back at my side. "Ok, sweetheart, I've got you. I'm gonna look at your leg, ok?" I nod. Jordan slowly peels away the bandage. "There's no fresh blood, but it is very red. Are you ok?" I nod as I bite my lip. "I think that we should let it air while we prop it on a pillow."

  "Sounds good."

  "You wake me up to watch you tend to her leg?" Anthony asked Jordan.

   "No dickhead! You had your leg on her's. She tried waking you up and couldn't. She couldn't pick your leg up either. You hurt her. You should grow the hell up and be responsible."

  "I didn't know that I had my leg on her." He told Jordan, then looked at me. "Sorry, beautiful. I didn't mean to hurt your leg."

  I nod. He doesn't sound very convincing. Do I smell whiskey, sex, and perfume? It is so faint that I could be mistaken. I let it go. Maybe I am just too tired. I look at the clock and see that it is almost four-thirty. I had been sleeping good until an hour or so ago. That is when Anthony crawled into bed. He immediately put a hand on my breast and squeezed.