14

Frank and Ellen were very happy to meet the guys. I didn't know that it would turn into a family lunch or that the entire Miller family would grill Jordan on every aspect of our relationship. Well, except for sex. Danny just made sure that Jordan knew to make sure that I was agreeable to sex before we had it. Man! If he only knew!

We stayed until after dinner. Then I insisted that we had to leave. "Take care of our girl. Or answer to me!" Frank told Jordan in warning.

  "Yes sir! I plan on taking care of her until my last breath. If you don't mind, of course."

  "That's what I want for her. Our Sierra has been through hell. She deserves a good man."

  We went home and I went straight to the office and strip down to bra and panties. Jordan walks in casually with a smirk on his face. "Are you sure that you are agreeable to having sex with me?" He asks as he comes closer.

  "If you don't feel up to it, I can go ask someone else." I reply.

  That wiped that smirk off his face. "Oh no! I'm the only one you're gonna be with for a long while. Now bend your ass over that desk." Jordan starts unbuttoning his jeans.

  I turn my back to him as I  lay my chest on the desk. I feel his fingers enter me quickly, as he starts thrusting them, I come undone. Soon he has three fingers thrusting as he holds my hip to relieve some of my weight from my bad leg.

  "Are you ready for more, sweetheart?"

  "Please! Jordan, I need more!"

  Jordan slides his monster in with one thrust. He is almost out of control. I orgasm quick and hard. I realize that he had two fingers in my back door. After I come down from my high, Jordan slips out and starts working his way in the little hole. After a minute, he is all in. "You ok, sweetheart?"

  "Yes, Jordan! Go ahead!"

  That was all he needed to hear. His thrusts sped up quickly and we were both coming apart within several minutes. I raised myself up on my arms so that I could feel his magnificent chest. I scream his name as I fall back to the desk surface.

  Jordan pulls me up to his chest as he lowers himself to sit in my chair. It takes a while for our breathing to slow and the shivers to pass.

  "I love you, Jordan!"

   "I love you, Sierra!" We say at the same time Jordan holds me tightly.

  Jordan lifts me up a little, to pull out. Then he carries me to my shower. We take our time showering.

  When we get out and dry off, I put on a tshirt and panties. He puts on a pair of shorts. We go back downstairs and hear my phone ringing.

  "Hello?"

  "Why did you tell mom and dad about Becca and Patrick? They didn't need to know that!" Darrell said accusingly.

  "Then you should have stopped them from attacking me. Don't blame me for your sister being a slut and you not telling your parents the truth. Damn your bad luck! If your family isn't bright enough to realize that they are being lied to, that isn't my fault either. They should have known that something was wrong when neither Geoff nor I was at the funeral. Or even called. So don't contact me again."

  I hung up. "Let me deal with him next time he calls."

  "He probably won't make that mistake again."

  We sat on the sofa and chatted. Jordan's phone rang.

  "Hey Gage! What's up?" He answered on speaker.