White wings make you fly Ch.12

Chapter 12:

I woke in a bed that was covered in silk, which pooled like cream over my skin. The bed was huge and it made me feel like an insect, it was silver, bright almost white silver. The whole room which was one of the biggest rooms I had ever seen was dressed in silver white and soft blue. Everything from the bed to the chair where in those colors, which while they went rather well with one another; made the room extremely bright.

I tried to remember what I was doing here, why exactly I was in this room. "Are you alright my dear sister?" Came her voice, it was rich deep and powerful.

"Sister?"

"Still suffering from that head injury I see, Emilio really must be more careful next time." She said coming over to me, her pearly white wings lightly flapping behind her. "The Seer got you out of the castle, but Emilio wasn't strong enough to carry you all the way to safety where I had arranged us to meet up. You've been fighting a bit of memory loss since then, you've been sick the last week or so. Are you feeling any better?"

This woman, claimed to be my sister and I felt my memory was as sharp as ever, but my body was stiff and my head did throb. I looked at her, and I had to admit she did look a lot like me, though her hair was short and had bits of hair longer then the rest, a strange haircut to be sure. Her wings that matched my own where white and fluffy, though a bit larger then my own, and her face almost mirrored my own. Something about her eyes though, something about them made my skin crawl but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"What's your name?"

"Arisala silly and yours is Arasala." She said smiling. "I'm so glad you're back home and I finally found you, mother and father have been so worried, ever since that woman took you away!"

"Woman?"

"Shea, a dam slave woman that worked here, she heard about the prophecies and took you away from our family, but you're back now." She said smiling at me tilting her head. "What would you like to wear to brunch with mum and dad?" She asked jumping up. "We have all sorts of stuff, patterns from all over the world that I put in your wardrobe! How about a eastern gypsy look, or a northern belly dancing garb?" she said waggling her eyebrows pulling them out. Something about the word gypsy sparked something, a memory... I was in the forest.

"Oh why don't we put on these gorgeous pants and make something for the top. Wings are such a blessing don't you think? You can wear such skimpy clothing and almost always get away with it, I love it. Something about it makes me feel so-" She took in a deep breath stretching out her arms. "Free!"

Tenderly I got up out of bed, carefully folding back the covers to grab what she had held out. "I suppose so."

"I can't wait to catch up I have so much to tell you, and I know mummy and daddy can't wait to meet you."

I smiled half heartedly as I went behind the screen to change. I tried to remember what she was telling me about being sick but I couldn't bring myself to recall it, last thing I remember is the soft smell of the earth, beyond that I couldn't remember a thing. Emilio... I couldn't even remember exactly who that was. "What happened to the Master?"

"Cruel Lord Marius and his song Jur'ar? Well of course I sent someone over to King Dais' kingdom and he was stripped of everything, I can't believe he would hide you and try to strip you of your wings. Dais' was lucky I didn't send our army after him. Practically capturing and withholding one of the honored princesses after all this time!"

"You send the army? I thought you where only a princess like me." I said confused poking my head out. She was going through my make-up's and putting a bit of powder on her nose.