part 1

y/n pov

"bye honey"
dad says as he walks out of the store after school. here we go. the endless boredom of a night. i look down at my backpack and realize i should probably do my homework. so, i sigh and get to it.

after about an hour and maybe 1 customer, i went to the back of the store to get stock. i noticed my dad's wallet sitting on a table.

"yes!!" i exclaimed.
i was sooo excited to finally be able to leave. i skipped around in happiness. i grabbed the keys and locked up the store.

as i was walking over, i saw a crow being chased by a stray cat. weird.

the school was right around the corner, just a few blocks away. miyagi prefecture karasuno high school. long name. looks a little rundown, but just like any other normal high school.

i look around for the gym. once i find it, i knock on the door and peek in. wow. about 15 guys all sweaty, hitting the volleyballs with all their force. i've never seen anyone work so hard.

i don't think anyone saw me.
"DAD!" i yell.

the boys all pause and look over at me. i could hear the volleyballs drop on the ground. wth?! i blushed.

then, they all start yelling. im scared.

"WOAH WHO'S THIS??" says a tall boy with a buzz cut.

a smaller boy with dark hair and a blonde streak runs over to him.
"i don't know but she's smokin'!" he yells

the boys are still crowded around you. you notice a very tall boy with blonde hair and glasses next to a smaller boy rolling their eyes.

dad comes through the crowd and glares at them all. they scatter.
"BOYS!" he says.
"meet my daughter."

————————————————————————————————
this is so bad i absolutely hate myself.