part 8

"alright guys, you can handle yourselves. don't misbehave. here's your room keys." said ukai, handing out the room keys to everyone.

"you can all handle yourselves for dinner too. i recommend all going together. and i trust you all to watch over my y/n." ukai said smiling.

the boys all nodded and went on your ways. you met up with kiyoko and she grabbed your arm. you smiled and went to walk to your room.

"so..." you said. "what do you think of the boys on the team? aren't they cute?" you said nuzzling yourself into kiyoko.

"they're alright. i'm not really into that whole... relationship thing." said kiyoko.

"oh.. gotcha." you said to kiyoko smiling.

you two got to your room. kiyoko detached herself from you and opened the door. you both walked into your room. there was one large bed in the middle of the room, with a bathroom on the right wall. you both put your bags down and plopped down on the bed. you both said a few words, and got on your phones.

about 15 minutes later, you got a text.

y/n was added to the group

karasuno idiots

unknown number: heyyy y/n
unknown number: we're making dinner plans.

y/n: oh alright, who's number is who?

*the boys say who's who, i don't feel like typing this all out*

y/n: thanks guys!

sugawara: there's a yakisoba place nearby, if you guys want to go there 😊
hinata: sure!
kageyama: okay.
daichi: let's meet in the lobby in 10.

"did you get the text?" you ask kiyoko.

"yup. let's get ready." she said with a smile.

you put on some cuter clothes and got some money.

"ready?" you asked kiyoko.

she nodded. you two left your room. you walked into the lobby and the boys were all there. they all looked up at you both in silence. you blushed and looked at kiyoko, who stood there with a blank look on her face.

the boys looked like they were about to go feral, but daichi stopped them before they could.

"c'mon, let's get going." he said, smiling and lightly guiding your shoulder.

you all arrived at the restaurant and sat down. you decided to sit at a table with tanaka, noya, and hinata, since they're always rowdy and that never ended well.

but, dinner was pretty tame for once. the boys seemed pretty tired, so you just lightly talked with shoyo.

once everyone was done, you paid the bill and headed out.

"let's all hang out in my room tonight!!" said hinata excitedly.

"seriously?" said kags. you looked and daichi and giggled.

"c'mon kageyama, it'll be fun!" you said looking at him with your signature girl look.

he blushed and looked away. "o-okay." he said.

"yay!" you and a few of the boys exclaimed.

you all headed back to the hotel and to the fab four's room. kageyama unlocked his door.

everyone hung out for a while, yelling and laughing. around 9 pm, everyone left. you and kiyoko went back to your room.

"i'm going out with takeda and your dad. i won't be our for long." said kiyoko.

"okay, have fun!" you said and waved at her.

she smiled, waved and closed the door. you knew what you were going to do.

daichi

come to my room?

of course ;)

you put your phone down and smiled warmly.

about 3 minutes later, you heard a knock at you door. you walked over to the door and opened it. there was daichi, doing his signature llean against the door and smirk".

"hey," he said.

—————————————————————————————————————— 

guys i'm rewatching hq rn and that one episode when oikawa goes for tanaka :((((( i love tanaka this hurts me more than i remember

td was my first day of school and lemme just say that shit TRASH.

have a good night/day/afternoon whatever you are :)
i love you and you are beautiful <333