part 5

a few days have passed since the boys all came to the store. they all started showing up every day to get their meat buns after practice. but one day was different then the others.

when the boys would show up, there was a tall blonde with glasses and a shorter boy who would always stay to themselves. they talked to only each other, and were always together. they didn't seem to like the other boys, or at least the taller boy didn't. but the shorter one seemed to tend to the taller one's every need, following him like a dog.

a week after the first time, the boys all came to the shop. you had learned all their names by now. except the pair of quiet boys.

"hey!" said hinata, cheerful as always.

"hey guys!" you said with a smile. "here's your food." you had already gotten it ready since there were no customers.

"thank you!" they all said in unison as they grabbed their food like hungry lions and left the store to go eat outside. but, the tall blonde stayed behind. he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and looking at the ceiling. he sighed.

"do you... need anything?"

"no. i'm just thinking." he said coldly.

"well.." you hesitated. "what's your name?"

"tsukishima. now could you let me think in peace?"

"oh.. sure." he was sure a rude guy.

about 10 minutes or so had gone by. you decided to ask him another question.

"where's your buddy?" you said, leaning onto the counter with your elbows.

he glared at you. you started to worry.

"sick. and my 'buddy' has a name too you know." he said, and looked back up at the ceiling.

"oh..." you looked down and grabbed your phone.

a few more minutes passed, and daichi walked into the store.

"tsukishima! you coming?" he said with a smile.

"no." he said coldly.

"oh.. alright."

at around 9:30 pm, he finally left, before the rest of his team. you decided to close the shop and go talk to the boys.

"hi guys!!" you said cheerfully.

you heard a mixture of heys and hellos, and saw smiles from the boys. you couldn't help smile yourself.

"so i have a question for you guys...."

"what's up?" said ennoshita.

"do you... know what's up with tsukishima?"

they all looked baffled and it was silent for a good 30 seconds.

"he acts... different when yamaguchi isn't around." asahi replied.

yamaguchi? that must be his friend.

"yeah, he acts like a completely different person when he's not here. tsukki is usually quiet and cold, but he's always warm and fuzzy around yamaguchi. i've only seen him smile when their together. but when he's not here... tsukki turns into the scary quiet guy he always is." said noya, seemingly upset.

"oh. so that's their story." you said quietly.

"yeah," said kags. "they're a whole different breed, those two."

"well, i hope their both okay.." you said, worried about these kids you just met.

"they'll be fine. this happens often. tsukki and yamaguchi are complex. you can never tell how their feeling," daichi said warmly. "don't worry." he smiled and held your shoulder.

"well we should probably get going now." said suga.

"bye y/n!" they all said.

"bye guys." you said with a smile.

for the rest of the night, you couldn't stop thinking about those boys. they amazed you, but also scared you.

—————————————————————————————————————————

you all have been fed with two chapters in one day yw

idk who the love interest is going to be give me suggestions pls

yay