part 9

"welcome" you said, looking daichi up and down and smiling.

"good to be here. want to go out?" he said, also smiling.

"sure," you said.

he grabbed your hand and led you outside your hotel room. you closed your door and walked with daichi. as you walked through the hotel, you felt something you'd never felt before.

your hands intertwined with daichi, walking down a hallway with low ceiling and yellow light. you looked up at him, and stared for a while. he looked at you back, and you quickly turned your head away and blushed. he smirked to himself.

you guys left the hotel, and it was colder than you expected.

"where do you want to go? there's a downtown area nearby, i was thinking of going there, if that's okay with you." he said while looking at you and smiling.

"sure, that's fine" you said smiling. you were obviously cold.

you and daichi kept walking. after a few minutes, he stopped. he took off his hoodie and started to put it on you.

"no daichi it's okay-" he continued to move your hair out of the way and pull the hoodie over your head.

he kissed your forehead, held your hand again and continued walking. (a/n: ded)

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. he just kissed. your. FOREHEAD.

you continued to walk downtown holding his hand, but most stops were closed because of the late hours. but you two managed to find a dessert shop. daichi pointed at it with a questioning face. you nodded. then daichi led you in.

you looked at the things in the counter with big eyes.

"what are you going to have?" daichi asked you.

"the chocolate macarons." you said pointing at them and taking your wallet out of your pants pocket.

daichi pushed your hand back in your pocket. "im paying." he said with a stern face.

you smiled. "thank you daichi."

daichi ordered your deserts and you both found a table. you sat down and started to eat.

"are you having a good time so far?" daichi asked you, looking up from his chocolate chip cookie.

"yeah, i really am. thank you so much for taking me out tonight. and thanks for paying. and thanks for the jacket." you giggled.

daichi chuckled. "anything for you y/n." he said, softly smiling. you blushed.

once you were both done, you got up to leave. daichi opened the door for you and waved to the person behind the counter. he held out his hand and you grabbed it. you began to walk back to the hotel.

once you got there you went back to your room. you opened the door, noticing kiyoko still wasn't back yet.

"well it looks like it's time for me to go," daichi said, following you into your room. "its getting late."

you pouted and looked him in the eyes. your face softened as you looked up at daichi smiling at you. for what felt like forever, you looked into each other's eyes.

do i like daichi? you thought to yourself, blushing.

then he kissed you.

you obviously kissed back, like hello...

your lips detached after what felt like eternity. daichi's arms were still around your waist.

"thank you again for tonight. i had an amazing time." he said, looking into your eyes.

"me too." you said smiling.

you nudged your head into his chest and you both laughed. he kissed you one more time and completely detached himself from you.

"goodnight, y/n." he said smiling and kissing you in your forehead. 

"goodnight." you said smiling and looking in his eyes for the hundredth time tonight.

you walked with him towards the door and he opened it.

there was your dad, kiyoko, and takeda.

——————————————————————————————————————

HEYYY
this was so fun to write yall im crying

ive been really busy with school, so i won't be able to write as frequently as possible. but i still will because i love writing hehehehe

thank you all so much for reading! i love you ❤️

socials:
tik tok: @marley.ahl
insta: @marleyelenaa