part 10

"..uhh hey... dad. kiyoko. sensei...." you said looking down.

"y/n, why the hell is daichi in your hotel room? and why are you wearing his clothes?!" said your dad, absolutely pissed.

"uhhh...i..." you said, stuttering.

"don't even explain. daichi get out." your dad said.

daichi walked out in shame. some time passed. takeda had left, and kiyoko was just sitting there awkwardly.

"alright. im leaving. im tired. we'll discuss this later." said your dad, rubbing his forehead.

kiyoko walked into the room and closed the door behind her.

"SO" she said, smiling. "what happened!! how's it go, what did you guys do!!!" she said, pulling you onto the bed. you had never seen her so enthusiastic.

(a/n: if kiyoko pulled me onto a bed i would simply pass away)

"well... we went to a dessert place." you said, legs crossed, blushing.

"...aaaand??" she said.

"and he gave me his hoodie, because it was really cold," you giggled. "and we got back—"

she interrupted you, yelling. "yay!!!"

"there's more!" you said, jokingly yelling at her.

"and then... we kissed. a few times." you blushed just thinking about it.

"oh my gosh!! y/n you're so lucky!! i wish i had that." she said, excited.

"kiyoko," you said, face dropping. "everywhere you go boys literally stare at you and gawk. you're not allowed to talk." you giggled and so did she.

"well i don't like any of those boyssss" she said, flopping onto you. "they're not cute."

"NOT CUTE? SIS. you have the entire karasuno volleyball club simping over you, and other teams too. you're mad lucky. and they're all hot." you said giving her puppy eyes. she pouted.

"well it's getting late, we should sleep." you said yawning.

"yeah, you're right," said kiyoko. "night" she said getting into bed.

"goodnight." you said to her sweetly.

and you were left to think about your night with daichi instead of sleep.

——————————————————————————————————————————

hey bitches im back

ive been mad busy with school like ew

but thank you for reading :) love ya

socials:
tik tok and insta: marleyelenaa