part 2

the boys stood there in shock.

"DRILLS!" ukai yelled.

"yes coach!" the boys yelled as they quickly ran away.

"sorry about that honey, what did you want with me?" said ukai sweetly.

"oh just your wallet". you handed him it.

"oh haha... thanks hun." he gave you a kiss on the forehead. "want to watch practice?".

hestitation.
thinking,
more hesitation

"sure." you said walking towards the bleachers.

you watched your father yell at the boys and them to their "drills".

you then noticed a tall, cold looking black haired guy, and a little orange haired kid do this crazy defense move. woah. that was insane! even though you don't play volleyball you can appreciate that.

the tall dark-haired guy noticed you eyeing him. he smirked. you blushed.

after an hour or so, you had completely forgotten about the store, but you had closed it anyway. the practice was over by then. the boys helped clean up, and then left. but the dark-haired guy from before stayed by. he started to walk towards you.

"hey i'm-"

"KAGEYAMA" your dad yelled.

he gave the kid a glare and said "first warning for no more free meat buns. don't try anything." he brought two fingers to his eyes, then pointed them at the boy. he slumped his shoulders and walked out.

kageyama. so that was his name.

what an interesting night.

————————————————————————————————————
sorry these chapters are so short lmao have fun with this