part 7

it was a day before the trip. you were in your room packing your bag when your dad walked in.

"hey dad!" you said cheerfully.

"hey sweetie. all packed? it's getting late and we have to wake up early tomorrow." he said while walking over to your bed.

"i'm almost done dad. don't worry." you said with a smile.

"alright honey. well i'm going to sleep, so goodnight." he kissed you on your forehead and left your room. he smelled of cigarettes.

you finished packing and went to bed.

the next morning

"y/n wake up!!" you heard your dad yelling.

"shit," you mumbled as you looked at your clock.

7:43 it read.

you woke up late. you stumbled on some sweats and a cropped tank top and headed out with your stuff.

"i'm so sorry dad!" you said as you hopped in the passenger seat of your father's car.

"it's alright honey," he said, smiling as stroking your hair. "let's get going."

you decided to dj the music in the car on the way there. you played bags by clairo. ukai started to hum the tune and mumble the words.

"dad, do you know this song?" you chuckled.

"w-what?" he blushed. "n-no! i don't know it i-i i just like the beat. yeah." he stuttered.

you smiled and looked out the windshield.

once you got to the school, the boys were already there. you stepped out of the car and waved. kiyoko walked up to you, smiling and waving. 

"DAMN y/n! you look good!" yelled tanaka.

you blushed. then your dad walked out of the car and gave tanaka the stare. tanaka shivered.

"alright boys! the bus will be here..." he checked his watch. "...shortly. while we're waiting i'll give you your room assignments. y/n will be sharing a room with kiyoko, and i will be sharing a room with takeda.

the boys looked upset when they learned none of them would be sharing a room with the precious y/n.

"hinata, kageyama, noya, and tanaka will be in one room. daichi, sugawara, asahi, and ennoshita in another. tsukishima and yamaguchi, you two get a room to yourselves. is that clear?" he said looking up from his clipboard.

"yes coach!" the boys all said in unison.

the bus then pulled up to the school.

"just in time," said ukai. load in!"

you and the rest of the students loaded your bags into the bus and all got in.

"I CALL SITTING NEXT TO Y/N!!!" yelled noya, pointing his finger into the air.

"NO I DO!" yelled tanaka.

"NO ME!!" yelled hinata.

kageyama looked around. "ME!" he yelled, just trying to upset hinata. it worked, and hinata turned around and looked up at him with a huff. kageyama smirked and sat in an empty seat, hinata sitting next to him.

you ignored the boys and sat in a window seat close to the back of the bus.

"i think i'll sit next to y/n." said daichi, sitting in the isle seat next to you. he sat down with a smirk, and you smiled at him.

you and daichi had nice conversations about different things, like volleyball and school. you loved his smile.

"hey y/n, you don't mind if i put in my earbuds, right? i'm a little tired." he said while yawning.

you giggled. "i think i'll do the same." you smiled back at him and took out your phone and earbuds. you started to play more clairo, this time the song was sofia. you closed your eyes and started to drift off.

daichi pov

i couldn't help but stare at y/n falling asleep. no wonder the boys are always raving about her, she's beautiful.

we sat in silence listening to our own music for about 15 minutes. i had my eyes closed too.

then, i felt a bump on my shoulder. i opened my eyes to see y/n sleeping on my shoulder.

narrator

daichi blushed. he smiled at you, and then leaned his head on yours to sleep. he didn't sleep for very long. when he woke up, you were still sleeping on his shoulder. he smiled.

shortly after, you woke up. it took you a second to realize where you were. daichi's head was turned away from yours. your eyes widened and you sprang up from daichi's shoulder. his head turned around towards you.

"is everything okay y/n?" daichi said worriedly.

"y-yes i'm al-alright." you couldn't stop blushing.

daichi smirked. he noticed the blush.

"it's alright y/n. don't worry about it." he patted your head.

the rest of the bus ride was pretty peaceful, except for the occasional yelling from the fab four (noya, tanaka, kageyama, and hinata), and tanaka and noya rapping to WAP while asahi and your dad yelled at them. (a/n noya KNOWS his megan period).

then, you finally got to the hotel.

——————————————————————————————————-

looooong chapterrrrrrr

yayy im really happy with this one

goodnight bbs

ALSO I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ana-simp SHE IS SO NICE TO ME