Chapter 2- A Masochist's Confession

Two months had passed since Megumin and I started dating.

But due to the events that followed our trip to the crimson demon village such as my involvement with the Princess that even Megumin got angry at me, Chris got me involved in stealing artifacts, Darkness getting forced to be married with a corrupt evil lord so we had to save her, then the Eris church Thanksgiving festival that Aqua wants us to crash, I ended up becoming the advisor for the festival.

Megumin and I decided to finally do some progress with our relationship during the Eris church Thanksgiving festival.

We were supposed to be dating watching the fireworks but Megumin got dragged along by Yunyun even though Yunyun already knew our relationship, she wants to hang out with Megumin sometimes because she feels like being abandoned by Megumin.

As I was supposed to go back to the mansion, Chris who I found out to be Eris, asked me to join her on another mission again since the other day we attempted to steal an armor from another noble but we got discovered so she planned another attempt.

I agreed cause right now I got nothing better to do anyways as Megumin was with Yunyun.

I dressed myself in a thief outfit that I used on a thieving mission with Chris before.

I looked at myself on the mirror.

"Huh, why is it that I looked good while wearing this outfit, specially with the mask."

"Kazuma are you there?"

Darkness knocks on my door.

Shit I gotta remove my clothes, I don't want her to scold me again for going to another mission with Chris stealing from another noble.

I quickly removed my outfit and threw them on the bed and covered them with blankets.

I then put the mask on a drawer.

"Yeah, come in Darkness."

"I needed to inform you about Megumin she's in the police station again and why are you naked?"

Oh shit, I realized I am only in my underwear now.

I covered my dick area with my hands, Darkness just blushed red at me.

"Please stop looking at it."

"I am not, anyways there's trouble on the market district occupied by the Axis Cult, I hope you don't have anything to do with it, there's also trouble at a  another Noble's house that's known for at least getting involved with large weapons smuggling, I hope you and Chris got nothing to do with it either."

"So you only came her to tell me that."

"Actually, I got something to tell you."

Darkness got closer to me.