Chapter 6- Goddess Face-off

Kazuma's pov

A large bang eroded throughout our surroundings and Megumin fell to the ground.

I noticed we were not in the same location where Wolbach's are.

I noticed we are somewhere near the crimson demon village.

I came to check on Megumin and then I also noticed Yunyun was with us.

Both of them are on the ground.

I looked around and a cloaked person was standing in front of me.

"Let me guess, you're Wolbach huh."

I unsheathed my chunchunmaru II and pointed at her.

"I've brought you here since I don't want to hurt you so please stand down."

I put back my sword.

"I don't want to either, why did you teleport us here anyway?"

"I brought you here cause you're not my target, my only target is the fortress nothing more, I don't want to kill you even if you have my other half, he's better in your hands anyway, restrain your girlfriend and stay here otherwise I am gonna be forced to restrain you myself."

"What if I don't want to?"

"I have no choice, sleep."

I can feel my body slowly losing consciousness.

Then I hit the ground.

Darkness's pov

"What!?"

"We don't know if Kazuma and the two crimson demons were teleported or got caught in the explosion but they were missing after a light blocked our view of them."

"Shit, I am gonna tell the captain to prepare a searching party for them or nevermind them, Dust, Chris you're coming with me."

"They're attacking the fort everyone be on guard!" A large siren was heard.

"You two will come with me after this."

I went out of the general's office and took my sword and armor.

I rushed to the frontlines, a small detachment of demons were attacking the fort.

Aqua was currently fighting them with the sword guy and the sword guy was somehow wounded by a demon.

"Aqua-sama can you be more careful?"

"Can you not interrupt me everytime a demon gets close to me weirdo?"

"I am not a weirdo Aqua-sama."
And I am about to purify them when you pushed me down."

"Just heal my wounds."

"Sacred heal!"

The two then took care of the rest of the demons,managed to capture one of them by chance.

I dragged a demon back to the fort.

"Look Darkness was able to capture one because she couldn't hit them, follow me Katsurugi let's finish this."

"God's blow!"

"Aqua!"

I blocked Aqua's attack and brought the demon on my back.

"Darkness why did you saved that demon, he doesn't deserve to live on this world."

"Aqua, Kazuma was captured, our only way of knowing where he was taken was through this demon, if you killed it we could've lost all of our leads to them."