Chapter 12 - Four Rings

Kazuma's pov
Next morning.

Megumin, Darkness and I decided to avoid being lovey dovey with each other everytime we're close to Iris.

This was to make sure we wouldn't let her know that the three of us are in a relationship together.

We know she's going to be broken hearted so we decided to slowly tell her about it after she met the prince and resolve the problem she's currently facing.

I woke up in a similar bed, Megumin and Darkness already left.

Great I think it's already noon, I think I delayed the trip because I overslept.

Outside, Darkness was sitting on a couch.

How come she's not in a rush to prepare for the trip?

"Oh good morning Kazuma."

"Good morning Darkness, what time is it currently?"

"It's currently noon, is something wrong?"

"Yeah, why didn't you wake me up earlier? I don't want to delay this trip any longer."

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you something Kazuma, currently Iris is asleep at her room while me, Megumin and Mitsurugi are the only ones who woke up this morning, we decided to use the shrinking magic that was used on this mansion, currently you're inside a small toy mansion but on the outside you're already inside the carriage we're using, also don't step outside otherwise you'll return to your usual size and can never go back here again or till the seal is opened again which Megumin was incharge of currently as she learned it with regret."

"I could hear you from outside Darkness, I told you to atleast hand over my Chomosuke doll or the game console on the window, I'm getting bored already."

"We'll I'll just eat, and join Megumin outside, wanna come and join?"

"Oh I'll stay here and inform the other two, and also Megumin had to be the one to cook breakfast, she said she'll cook the same thing you cook last night, I had to admit defeat to her cause I know you won't like my cooking."

"It's fine if either of you cooked, for me the food doesn't have to be delicious if the ones I love were the ones who cook it."

"Geez such a cheesy line, come on just eat what I cooked and join me here outside."

I guess saying that line teased them a little bit, Darkness blushed and hid her face in the couch because of it.

I went to the kitchen and ate breakfast.

Immediately afterwards I changed my clothes and picked up the things Megumin asked for.

Iris just woke up and saw me.

"Good morning onee-sama."

"Good morning Iris, had a good sleep?"

"I think I did, what time is it currently onee-sama?"

"It's already noon time."

"Ah I see, I guess we're inside the dollhouse huh?"

Wait this magic item is called a dollhouse?

"Anyway onee-sama I'm looking forward to tasting the food you cooked for me today."

"Ah yes, eat them while they're still hot, onee-sama put some love into cooking it."

I heard a soft giggle came from outside.

I could tell it's Megumin.

"Anyway, onee-sama is going outside right, if you need something Darkness is just on the living room."