Chapter 4 - Revealing The Truth

Kazuma's pov

It's been a month since I've been in a relationship with the girls in my party, we mostly spent the whole month dating without the other one knowing.

This was only because our peaceful days had started so I wanted to spend the most of it with them but mostly since Megumin was busy throughout the day I haven't had much time dating her during daytime so I spent it with Darkness and during nighttime I spend it with Megumin.

I also been improving my equipment, mostly cleaning my new sword and shining it throughout the day when Darkness was too busy and buying myself a new rope that wasn't delivered yet to me.

Then someone knocked on our door, it's the delivery man for my new rope.

I brought it inside, somehow the masochist girlfriend noticed me.

"Is that a new rope for me?"

"No, it's for my bind, I bought the strongest rope in all of Belzerg to use as bindings for enemies we needed to capture."

"Oh, could you test it to me?"

"Not gonna happen."

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty pretty please."

"Bind!"

"Ahh!"

Darkness fell to the floor binded with the rope I bought.

"Well you asked for this, could you try escaping from it or atleast try breaking the rope off?"

"I couldn't, this is blessing to me."

"Whatever let's just hope it comes off before Megumin and Aqua returns, I have a feeling they would find out out relationship if they saw us together like this."

Then a loud goddess was heard through the entrance of our mansion.

"Shit!"

I forcefully dragged Darkness to a closet and hid with her.

I told her to keep quiet.

"So Megumin what's that you're working with?"

"It's a necklace for Kazuma, actually I am making everyone a piece of this necklace, it's contains a piece of my hair since my high mana infused hair would increase the magic power of this necklace and it's wearer."

"Really, maybe I could give you some here."

"Thanks."

"But why is Kazuma your first choice for that necklace?"

"Well he's the weakest among us, and I couldn't give him something in exchange for Chunchunmaru."

"Didn't he gave you Chunchunmaru after you gave him the new Chunchunmaru?"

"Yeah but that's supposed to be a gift for him but he gave me his old sword, so I wanted to give him an actual gift that he doesn't have to give something back to me."

"You're putting more effort on that ungrateful hikineet, maybe he won't appreciate it."

"I think he will."

"Do you care for Kazuma huh?"

"Wait you knew Aqua?"

"Yeah, I mean one night I couldn't sleep and saw you two on the roof stargazing, so now I knew."

Darkness looked angry at me.

Shit when did Aqua knew, did she also knew about me and Darkness?

"But I am glad that neet found someone as special as you, you know before I brought him to this place, he cried for a girl that broke his heart?"