Chapter 5- Wolbach

The next day
Kazuma's pov.

"Kazuma-kun can you ask Megumin to return my panties back, I am only wearing my spare."

"Nope, I don't want to fight my girlfriend for a panty."

"Please, you'll get goddess retribution once I return as Eris."

"I'll just buy you a new one then."

"Fine."

"What's taking them so long? I am sure Megumin and Darkness got up when I did and where did Dust and Yunyun and Aqua went anyways?"

When I woke up at my room, the two girls were still sleeping so I woke them up, they went to their own rooms to get changed while I also got dressed with my adventurer outfit.

After that I went to the inn's diner and ate breakfast, Chris was the second person to arrive.

We're currently waiting for the rest on the inn's main lobby.

"Our boyfriend is getting impatient huh."

"Finally, Megumin, where's Darkness?"

"She's still getting prepared with her armor, what were you and Chris talking about anyways?"

"Her panties, she wanted to get it back."

"Well since my boyfriend's semen got into it, it's now my property but I'll give Chris a pair of mine although I don't know if she likes black or red?"

"Just give me a pair of them later."

"Hey you guys, did I take much time to prepare?"

"Not much, Dust, Yunyun and Aqua wasn't here yet."

A receptionist lady then came to us.

"Are you the guys staying here with the blue haired priestess?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well she ordered almost everything on our wine cellar and she's still asleep done there could you check on her, and also here give her the bill for the wine."

The receptionist gave me a bill.

Holy crap, Aqua how did you consume over 500,000 eris worth of wine?

Darkness and Megumin also looked at the bill.

"Kazuma, make sure you look after Aqua next time."

"Yeah, specially if we're this far from Axel, I'll just have to use my family name to pay the bill then, you could check on Aqua now."

Darkness left Megumin and I.

Wait did Darkness willingly used her family name for us?

Was I corrupting her or she started being corrupted after I went to have a relationship with her.

"Hey Kazuma, we need to check on Aqua now, maybe you should think about what Darkness did later."

"How did you read my mind?"

"I was also curious about that, let's go."

We went to the inn's wine cellar.

Aqua was just laying there, holding a bottle of wine.

"Who's gonna carry her?"

"Maybe we don't have and she's just asleep, if we wake her up maybe she'll get up immediately."

I went close to her.

I poked her with my Chunchunmaru who's still had it sheath on and she doesn't respond.