Chapter 3- The Battle of the Beauties

Megumin's pov

I woke up early to prepare my dress for the pageant, if Darkness was going steal Kazuma from me I would atleast have the advantage of being the first in Kazuma so I know I could win.

Apart from being first, I am also much smarter than her and beautiful.

I already know how to act as a housewife and great at housework.

What does Darkness have?

A great body and beautiful, check.

Great at doing housework, cross that one out, she's too clumsy to even cook.

Rich and powerful, check.

Oh shit! Now I realized I am at a disadvantage here, if she uses her money to get Kazuma, he would accept her without thinking otherwise.

Wait, I knew Kazuma this long, he wouldn't accept Darkness cause he doesn't have feelings for her, I mean she's too perverted and masochistic I couldn't even tell the difference between a really horny man and Darkness.

I know I will win against her.

I wore my beautiful black dress and went outside my room.

Waiting for there is.

"Megumin, do you think this gown is too much, for me I think it's too much."

Darkness wore a elegant dress.

"I think it's enough, you'll rock the competition

"I think it's enough, you'll rock the competition."

I then turned back to my room and closed it.

"Hey Megumin what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"You must be thinking about Kazuma huh."

"Wait how do you know?"

"Well I also have feelings for him."

"Great you're not making me feel better."

I dropped down to the floor.

"Hey, we're both in love with him but do you think he loves us?"

"No."

An obvious lie.

"See, both of us doesn't have a chance to make him us, but let's do our best and let's share him together if we could win his heart."

I know Darkness was planning something.

"How could I trust you?"

"We're friends aren't we?"

I opened my door and Darkness was waiting for my hug.

Darkness's pov.

You think I am hugging you cause I wanted to share Kazuma to you, he's mine and you're not getting him, I would wait for a situation where I could hit you hard to make you feel at a lost for him, you'll see Megumin, you'll see.