First day

My parents died at such a young age and I didn't even grow up with them

My parents died at such a young age and I didn't even grow up with them. A very powerful and evil wizard took their life. As much as my life sucks I'm the only one alive that has met voldemort. I still remember how scared i was but every year i forget little pieces of the awful experience i had. I live with my aunt and her husband. i've lived with them since my parents died they're great and all but they spoil their son to the point where he can't even tie his own shoelaces. After my birthday I've been getting emails about this school on the other side of the country. It got to the point where my aunt and husband were forced to send me off so they wouldn't get more emails.

When i was young every year on my birthday there used to be a bird with a letter telling me about the stories of Hogwarts and the witches. The letter would contain pictures of my parents and how much they loved magic. I kept it all a secret from my aunt. She would probably send me to a doctor or a psych ward.

The one day where i received the letter that i got accepted into the school changed my life forever. I would be allowed to start at Hogwarts. I ran upstairs to pack my clothes and pack all of my belongings into the ...I heard a knocking on my window "who is it?" it got quiet for a little while until someone smashed the window glasses and i saw two small legs basically crawling in. "who are you?.. and What are.." i got cut off  "Not a muggle asking me what i am..anyways" i chuckled this little creature that looks like a human frog " i can hear your thoughts" oh .
"I'm surprised that you didn't scream every muggle i came across went insane when they saw me"
"i've been seeing abnormal activity since the day i was born i'm not surprised at anything anymore"
" well get ready we're leaving in a minute don't worry your stuff is transported to Hogwarts tomorrow and your foster family won't remember you until you come back be ready for the sleeping spell"

(next day)

I woke up the next day in a bed I didn't recognize but it looked cozy. The silk lilac bed sheets looked more expensive than what's in my bank account. The room was neither big nor small, it fit me perfectly. The only thing that was in my room was a dresser in the corner and beside it was a mirror, a bookshelf in the other corner, a small carpet on the floor and all of my clothes in a big shelf. I pulled the sheets away from my legs and I had pajamas on. there was a note on my pillow that said "put on the uniform and take the stairs to the bottom floor that's where your classes are". I have never gotten ready this fast after five minutes. I was already ready.