Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

"When you put love out in the world it travels, and it can touch people and reach people in ways that we never even expected."
- Laverne Cox

Coco's Point of View:

It's been 3 weeks and 5:14 AM in the morning. After making a few stops through some states we are in Tennessee. Right now it's snowing like a blizzard.I turn my head to the side and see Kiara still driving looking stressed and annoyed.We switched after she woke up and the girls had a bathroom break.

I turn in my seat towards Kiara.

"You know the girls are asleep in the back and it's been 3 weeks. You can tell me any problems you have. Remember we are family."

Signing she parks into the woods and leans back in the seat. After a few minutes of silence she looks at me.

"I envy you, you know."

Looking at her strangely she continues as though not minding my looks.

"Even through everything that happened to you, you at least have a wolf that you can communicate with.
She became your FIRST best friend from day one. No matter how close you may be to others you know that your wolf would never betray you because she's
your ride or die. LITERALLY."

Chuckling she continues.

"But... I didn't have that chance because I'm not a shifter. The moment shit goes down I have no one to talk to or to reassure me that I can do this. Even now I feel hopeless, like things are out of my grasp. You know?"

I look at her. "You right I may have had a worser experience in life but at least when me and Amera turned 12 we have a wolf to keep us company. But maybe you not having a wolf is a sign for greater things. You have us now and that's all that matters."

I grab her hand and hug her. Just when we were going to sleep we heard a strong rustle and a whimper in the bushes.

Closing and locking the van. We went to the bush and saw a 16-17 year old girl with white long hair and beautiful doe blue eyes wearing dirty clothes. She was huddled in a bush trying to gain some form of warmth. With snow falling on her pale white skin.

She looked up and is and said something that let us know we have a new member to the family.

"Do you want this bush too?
We can share and maybe be friends...but don't leave me ok?"