The Peruvian Ruby Caper: Part 3

WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORY
*cries and squeals in gay*

Carmen's PoV

"Uh, who?"

"Don't play dumb. We know who you two are. We also know that Gray is here, and hoping that Carmen is here. Now, tell us where they are, or we won't hesitate to hurt you."

"Leave them alone!" I stood up from our spot, and moved to protect the two redheads.

"Carmen, what are you doing?"

"It's fine. Ivy. They knew I was here already anyways. Le Chèvre was keeping an eye on me."

"Ivy. Zack. On my signal, make a run for it. Start driving, and get as far away from here as possible." Tigress, Le Chèvre, El Topo, and I stood in a stalemate, staring at the other. We waited for one to make the first move, until I sprung forward."NOW!"

El Topo and Le Chèvre dove for the twins as Tigress pounced at me. But Gray popped up from our hiding spot and tackled the two operatives to the ground, allowing Zack and Ivy to escape. We fought back and forth, throwing punches, dodging attacks, leaping around the huge room, all trying to best the other. Tigress lunged for my right side, and I spun around her. Grabbing her by the legs, I flipped her over my head and down to the floor. She growled at me in anger and pain.

"You bitch... I'LL KILL YOU!" I quickly tossed a red circle over her, pressing the button before I let go, and jumped back. It sprung out to create a huge weighted net that pinned Tigress to the floor. She kicked and scratched at it, but to no available. I turned around to see Gray putting away his crackle stick, having knocked out and tied up the other two.

"'Want me to take care of Tigress too?"

"Nah, they're fine for now. Let's just get out of here and return all the rubies." We ran out of through the front, but slowed down to a stroll as we got about half a mile away from the building. Gray took my hand in his, and gave it a light squeeze.

"I'm sorry I doubted you."

"It's ok, really. I would've too. You just wanted to keep me safe, and I find that actually really sweet. When we get home, what do you say we make ramen and watch some Disney movies?" He chuckled lightly and smiled at me.

"Sounds like a plan."

IGHT I'm sorry these chapters are shit I'm really trying my best here y'all but my brain really said
O.o wut r thoughts
And I couldn't come up with anything
Also yes I HAVE procrastinated and it's 12:51 A.M. on September 1st so time to finish this book up