The Movies

Hey y'all! Thought I'd take a break from the plot for a bit to just make a short cute fluff chapter, bc I can do those! Yes, this is still part of the story, but there won't really be anything important to the plot here. Enjoy!

Killua will PROTECC Gon with his life and it's EVERYTHINGGGGG

Gray's PoV

2 days later, we had gotten home to our apartment in Jacksonville, Florida.

I winced as the boiling noodles touched my tongue, and blew on them a little bit. Carmen fiddled with the remote, starting up the TV and navigating to a Disney+.

"Well, what should we start with? Something Star Wars, something from the MCU, or a regular Disney movie?"

"How about Ant-Man and the Wasp? Then you can pick, and we'll go back and forth picking movies to watch." She smiled and nodded her head, finding and starting the movie.

She seemed like a happy little kid, sitting cross-legged with her eyes fixed upon the screen. When she wasn't fighting V.I.L.E., she loved to rewatch all of her favourite movies. Her favourite colour was red. Her favourite food was sushi. Her favourite animal was a cheetah. Her favourite show was Supernatural. Her favourite season was spring. Whenever she was thinking hard about something, she'd begin tapping the table or clicking a pen. Whenever she laughed, her eyes twinkled. Whenever she cried, her arms shook lightly. She was the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate to stand up for or save her friends. She was the kind of person who could make anyone feel empowered and that they could conquer the world. She looked for the good in people, and did her very best to stop the bad people from hurting the good ones. She was willing to risk even her life if it meant the safety and happiness of more people. She was the girl who could always make me smile. She was the girl I wanted to fight side by side with forever. She was... Carmen. I smiled to myself.

She scooter over closer to me, and Bandit came running over to jump on the couch. We both laughed, and I relaxed.

I really did love her.