2

I didn't see my friends when I came home. They must've gone out.
After packing I walked back to the kingdom and Queen Park greeted me.

Queen Park: "Y/n, you can just go up the stairs and into the room across from Jisoo."
Y/n: "Thanks madam."
Queen Park: "You can just call me Mrs. Park okay?"
I nodded and went upstairs. These are some long ass stairways though! It wasn't this long when I lived here. I tried to look for my room but there are too many damn rooms. Even though I used to live here, some things have changed.
I heard a door open and Jisoo came out.

Jisoo: "You're room is right there Y/n."
Y/n: "Oh, thanks Princess."
I went to the room across from hers and started unpacking. She came into my room without saying anything, but I heard her.

Y/n: "Can I help you Princess?"
I said while unpacking my things.
Jisoo: "How'd you know I was here?"
Y/n: "If I'm going to protect the Princess of Korea, I should be able to hear her footsteps right?"
I looked at her.

She was stunning just by standing by the doorway. The way her hair fell perfectly by her shoulders, how her big eyes were intriguing me every second that passed.

Jisoo: "After you're done there, you have to go train the new guards."
I looked away.
Y/n: "I know Princess."
Jisoo: "And I'm going with you."
I laughed.
Y/n: "Sure, if you can handle the blood."
Jisoo: "You're funny!"
She started laughing while I just looked at her. When she stopped laughing, I started laughing sarcastically and then stopped with my serious face on.

I finished unpacking my stuff and went to the arena with the Princess. Her leading the way of course.
Jisoo: "So, how do you train them?"
Y/n: "Watch and learn."

We got to the arena where all the guards were lined up. When we got into the arena, they all bowed to us.
Y/n: "We're gonna start off with a sparring match. That'll give me an idea of where I should put you."

Jisoo's POV.

I sat in my throne and watched Y/n spar the other guys. Every time she would swing her sword, I would see her biceps flex. The new guards were bad, but I kept my eyes on her- wait! Why am I only looking at her!? I'm not attracted her am I!? Park Jisoo get your shit together!
Then a guy spit out blood and I looked away. I'm sure Y/n saw because she laughed.

Y/n's POV.

After I sparred with all of them I put them into groups. Group 1-5. 1 being the weakest people and 5 being the strongest people.
Y/n: "If you're in the lower groups, don't worry. I'll make sure all of you are in group 5 in 6 months. Let's get to practice."

After training the newbies, they all went home and I approached the Princess.
Y/n: "Princess, let's go eat dinner-
Jisoo: "You can just call me Jisoo Y/n."
Y/n: "Okay Jisoo?"
She giggled. Cute.
Jisoo: "Good, lets go eat then."
She got up from her throne and walked ahead of me. I laughed softly and followed after her.

Dining room.

My eyes widen at all the food on the long table. We aren't going to finish all of this right?
Jisoo: "What's wrong?"
Y/n: "Ah, nothing Princess."
Jisoo: "I told you to call me Jisoo-
King Park: "Oh! Sit down you two, we need to eat."
Y/n: "You first sir."
The parents sat down before me and Jisoo did. I had to sit next to her obviously and we started eating.

Queen Park: "So, tell us a little bit about yourself? I heard you're really good at fighting."
Y/n: "Oh, yes. I taught myself ever since I was a little kid up until now. Then I volunteered to fight in the last couple of wars for our country."
King Park: "But we lost so many people last war."
Y/n: "I guess I'm just that good."
We shared a laugh.
Jisoo: "What about your parents?"
I stopped eating.
Queen Park: "Jisoo, don't ask such a sensitive question-

Y/n: "No, it's fine Mrs. Park. My parents were kidnapped and killed. That's all I was told and I couldn't even go to their funeral. There wasn't even a funeral held for them. I couldn't see them one last time before they were laid to rest. My Dad was the King before you sir and my Mom was his Queen. I grew up in this castle and was supposed to be the next person to the throne but it just got handed to you. I don't know how or why though. The killer must've been a powerful person."

King Park: "What were their names?"
Y/n: "Y/m/n and Y/d/n."
I saw the King and Queen turn pale?
Jisoo: "What are you going to do if you find the killers?"
Y/n: "I won't let them see daylight ever again."
I went back to eating and so did they.

After eating I excused myself.
Y/n: "Thanks for dinner. May I go to my room?"
King Park: "Of course."
Queen Park: "Goodnight Y/n."
I bowed.

Y/n: "Goodnight as well. C'mon Princess."
Me and Jisoo went up to our rooms. I was about to go into my room.
Jisoo: "Uh, Y/n?"
I quickly looked at her with concern.
Y/n: "Yes?"
She was fidgeting with her hands and looking down.
Y/n: "What's wrong Jisoo?"
She looked up at me.
Jisoo: "Uh, is it okay if I sleep with you tonight? I tend to have nightmares if someone isn't holding me to sleep."

We just stared at each other. Her eyes...were so big and gorgeous that I got lost in them before she looked away.

Jisoo: "I-It's okay if you're not comfortable with me yet though Y/n-
Y/n: "N-No! It's fine! Whatever you request I must do Princess!"
I pulled her into my room and we laid down on the bed. I was hesitating on whether or not to hold her. I mean who wouldn't!? This was the Princess of Korea!

Jisoo's POV.

I saw that Y/n was hesitant. I giggled at her and put her arms around me.
Jisoo: "If you're going to be protecting me for a long time, you better start being comfortable with me Y/n."
Y/n: "Ah, r-right."
I felt something hard poke me. Maybe I was just imagining things.

Y/n's POV.

Goddamn it! Why does it have to be now!? I have a freakin boner right now. I got out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. Jisoo sat up and looked at me.
Y/n: "I'll be back Princess."
I closed the bathroom door and tried not to think of dirty things. Then she knocked on the door.
Jisoo: "Y/n? Are you okay?"
Y/n: "Y-Yeah, just had to use the bathroom real quick."
Jisoo: "Oh okay."
I heard her footsteps getting further away and I sighed of relief.

After some time my boner went away and I exited the bathroom. Jisoo was already asleep and I laid next to her. I watched her when she started shaking and shivering. She was having a nightmare! I couldn't think of what to do so I hugged her. She stopped shaking and melted in my hug.
Jisoo: "Thank you."
She whispered. I looked her before going to sleep.

King Park's POV.

Dad: "I can't believe it."
Mom: "I-I can't face her now."
Dad: "We're gonna have to."
Mom: "How are we going to face the person who was supposed to be on the throne? Especially when you took it from her and killed her parents! She was innocent honey and you ruined her childhood!"
Dad: "You wanted this position too."

Yes, y/n has a dick in this story. ✌️