19

Y/n: "Jisoo-ah."
Jisoo: "Hmm?"
Y/n: "I want tell you that-
King Park: "JISOO!"
Jisoo: "Oh, hey dad!"
Dad: "Have you picked your prince yet?"
Jisoo: "None of the guys yesterday really interested me-
King Park: "But I thought you said that the Prince from Japan was cute and that you were kinda interested in him?"
Oof.
Jisoo: "No-
Y/n: "I'll be off now sir."
King Park: "Already? We're gonna have breakfast together-
Y/n: "It's fine, I'll eat later."
I left without bowing for once and they both knew I was upset.

Arena.

Jisung: "Hey, what's up?"
Y/n: "Nothing."
Jisung: "C'mon, I know you and the Princess are dating. Don't worry, I won't tell."
Y/n: "You better now tell anyone Han."
Jisung: "I won't. Plus, what even happened?"
Y/n: "She has to pick a Prince to marry."
Jisung: "For real? Don't worry too much about it, I'm sure she'll choose you over anyone."
Y/n: "Nah, I'm not even a choice on her list."
Jisung: "Aish, cheer up Y/n!"
Y/n: *smiles* "Thanks kid."
I patted his shoulder.

Y/n: "Let's run five laps around the track! Give me 30 push-ups, 100 jumping jacks, and 50 pull-ups after! I will be doing it with you all so if I don't see one of you guys moving, we will restart!"
Guards: "YES MA'AM!"

We finished the drills and they were all out of breath or having trouble breathing. But I wasn't.

Y/n: "Great job! Now we are going to shoot three arrows at a target! You must get all three in bullseye and report to me truthfully! If you do not get it all in bullseye, you will have to run five more laps! Let's go!"

Surprisingly, they all got it. I guess they didn't want to run any more laps, neither did I.

I made them do more drills and dismissed them. Now it was just me. I cleaned up the armory, it was more like I was stalling because I didn't really want to go back to Jisoo right now.

One hour of stalling later.

I slowly walked back to the main hall with small steps. Did I want to see her? I decided to go out tonight to clear my head. When I heard no movement in the dining hall, I made a run for it outside. But someone caught me and blindfolded me and pushed me against the wall, putting my hands above me.

Y/n: "Get. Off. Me."
Jisoo: "Shh, what's the rush baby?"
Y/n: "I said get off me."
Jisoo: "Rejecting me again?"
Y/n: "I'm not in the mood right now Jisoo."
Jisoo: "Shh, let me change that."

She kissed my neck but I heard someone coming.
Y/n: "Ji, someone's coming."
Jisoo: "Liar."
She continued kissing me but I pushed her off and took off the blindfold. I squatted down and started cleaned her heels just as King Park came in.

King Park: "What's going on here?"
Y/n: "Oh, Jisoo had some dirt on her heels and I wanted to clean it for her."
King Park: "Wah, so thoughtful Y/n!"
Y/n: "No problem at all sir."
I got up and glared at her.
Y/n: "Sir, can I go back home for awhile?"
King Park: "May I ask why?"
Y/n: "Uh, it's a family matter sir."
King Park: "Really? If that's so, then go ahead."
Y/n: "Thanks sir, I'll tell Felix to watch the Princess tomorrow."
King Park: "Sounds good to me. But if things change don't worry."
Y/n: "Alright. Jisoo, come I'll take you to your room."

I took her arm and dragged her upstairs.

In her room.

I kicked the door shut and grabbed her by the shoulders.

Y/n: "What the hell were you thinking back there?"
She trailed her hands up and down my body.
Jisoo: "I wanted to taste you-
I pushed her hand away.
Y/n: "Stop it Jisoo."
Jisoo: "You stop."
This woman will be the death of me.

Y/n: "If your dad catches us, you will get into big trouble."
Jisoo: "I don't care."
Y/n: "Okay, I'm leaving then."
Jisoo: "What's going on at home?"
Y/n: "Don't worry about me, worry about your cute Japanese Prince."
Jisoo: "Aw, are you jealous?"
Y/n: "I'm not jealous, you need to choose a Prince soon Jisoo. I'm being serious about this shit. If you keep pushing the offer away, your dad will suspect something between us. I don't want my precious and cute Jisoo to be hurt. I also want to tell you that if you want to leave me, it's okay. I understand."

My voice started cracking in the last sentence. She cupped my cheeks and wiped my tear.
Jisoo: "I won't leave you Y/n. You're my Prince that I will choose over and over again."
Y/n: "You're so stubborn but I love it."

We shared a kiss. I was about to pull away but she pushed my head into her lips more.
Jisoo: "Stay tonight."
She mumbled against our lips.
Y/n: "You're gonna kill me Jisoo-ah."
I kissed her back and lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I laid her down on the bed and she started undoing my shirt.
So instead of going home to take a rest day, I stayed because this woman made me. 😁

The following day I woke up to Jisoo touching my cheek, but I didn't open my eyes yet.
Jisoo: "You're so handsome even when you're asleep. I could never leave you behind, you came into my life and you're going to stay with me. If we die, we die together N/n. I love you so much you pabo, so stop pushing me away."

I held her hand on my cheek and opened my eyes to meet hers.
Y/n: "You need to keep pressuring me so I'll stay and won't push you away. I'll stay with you."
I pulled her arms towards me and our lips met.

Jisoo: "You were up?"
Y/n: "I'm always up."
I did my annoying smile and she smacked my head pretty hard.
Y/n: "Ow! Why didn't you hit me like that last night-

Smack.

Y/n: "OW! Stop it!"
She didn't stop. I held her hand and went on top of her. She looked at me dead in the eye.
Y/n: "Stop hitting me. Why do you hit so hard? Do you want me to hit you?"
Jisoo: "Sure, go for it."
I raised my hand to hit her, but before I hit her head, I pulled my hand away and held her chin. I gave her a light kiss and laid on her chest.

Y/n: "Nah, maybe in our next life I'll beat you up, but not today. You're too cute right now."
Jisoo: "Okay, deal for me."
I then heard her heart start beating fast.
Y/n: "Wah, your heart flutters just by me saying you're cute."
Jisoo: "Y-Yah!"
Y/n: "Or is it because...I'm laying on your boobs?"
Jisoo: "Choi Y/n if you don't stop it right now I will kick you."

I laughed and got off her.
Jisoo: "W-What. I didn't say get off N/n."
She said in a small voice which me made me laugh more. So cute.
Y/n: "We need to go eat breakfast baby. Come get ready with me."

I took her hand and went to the bathroom.

W-Why is my heart fluttering by just writing this? Anyone else? Please tell me I'm not the only one 😂. Aish, I'm a whipped bitch for our GodJihyo y'all. ✌️