4

6 months later.

Me and Jisoo are friends now I guess. But I did something I regret. I caught feelings for her and she doesn't even know. She only calls me her best friend. I sleep with other girls to carry my sexual needs but the royals don't need to know about that. Actually, I was sleeping with a girl right now.

I pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck.
Girl: "I missed you Y/n. What took you so long?"
This girl was getting attached to me and I don't do that kind of stuff. I stopped kissing her neck and looked at her.
Y/n: "I think I should go now."
Girl: "No wait! I'm sorry! Let's finish this."
She back hugged me and kissed my neck. I pushed her off.
Y/n: "I think we should stop doing this. What we had was fun."
I walked out of her house and went back to the kingdom while fixing my buttoned shirt she unbuttoned.

Right when I got into the kingdom...
Jisoo: "Y/N!!!"
My senses awoke and I bolted to her room with my sword in hand.
Y/n: "What's wrong Princess!?"
She pointed at the wall and there was a small spider. I sighed of relief and annoyance. I put my sword back into the case.
Jisoo: "Kill it!"
Y/n: "It's a spider Ji, kill it yourself."
Then I walked to my room as she yelled my name again making me laugh.

We were walking around in the garden and she was talking about Daniel, her boyfriend.
Jisoo: "And then he kissed me!"
Y/n: "WHAT!?"
Jisoo: "What, aren't you happy for me?"
I stood straight.
Y/n: "I mean, yeah I'm happy."
She looked at me and I smiled nervously.
Y/n: "Stop talking about your boyfriend when I'm with you. It's weird."
Jisoo: "I think I want to marry him. Do you accept us?"
I sighed for the nth time.
Y/n: "Why do you need my opinion Jisoo? He's your boyfriend so you make the choice."
I walked ahead of her.

Jisoo's POV.

I could tell she was upset. Did I say something wrong? I ran up behind her and jumped on her back.
Y/n: "Yah!"
Jisoo: "To the castle!"
I yelled with a smile on my face. She ran to the castle with me on her back. I could feel her biceps up against me. I didn't know she was this strong!

We got to the kingdom and she put me down.
Y/n: "I need to tell you something."
Jisoo: "What is it?"
Y/n: "I won't be-
Daniel: "Jisoo!"
I gasped.
Jisoo: "Daniel!"
I gave him a big hug and we laughed but Y/n.
Daniel: "Shall we go on a date?"
Jisoo: "Sure! Oh, what were you going to say to me Y/n?"
Y/n: "It's fine, I forgot anyways."
Jisoo: "Oh, okay."
Daniel held my hand and we left.

Y/n's POV.

Why am I even with them? I hate being a third wheel. I wish my friends were here. I drank my wine as I watched the two interact. I hated the sight. Then a girl sat next to me and I saw Jisoo look our way.
Girl: "Hey, are you alone tonight?"
I just nodded.
Girl: "Wanna have some fun with me? We can leave this place if you want?"
Did this girl forget we were in a restaurant, not a strip club?
I laughed.
Y/n: "That sounds really nice but I'll sadly have to kindly decline your offer-

Someone pulled my arm.
Jisoo: "She's with me, sorry."
I looked around and saw that Daniel was glaring at us.
Girl: "O-Oh, sorry Princess!"
She bowed and left.
Y/n: "Yah, why did you do that-
Jisoo: "Why did YOU do that?"
I pushed her back to her seat.
Y/n: "Sorry for interrupting Prince Daniel. Please, continue your date."
I waked back to my seat while Jisoo was looking at me. I signaled her to continue her date and thank god she faced Daniel. I went back to drinking my wine.

One hour later.

The couple were saying bye to each other. I was watched them from the corner of my eye. Jisoo leaned in to kiss him and I quickly looked away.
Jisoo: "I love you Daniel."
Daniel: "I love you too Jisoo."
I was.....hurt. Something in my heart was aching.

We then started going our separate ways.
Jisoo: "Why did you do that earlier?"
I didn't answer her.
Jisoo: "Yah-
Y/n: "I didn't do anything Jisoo. I declined her anyways! I think you did something though."
Jisoo: "What!? How did I do something wrong!?"
Y/n: "Did you not see Daniel's face when you came by me? He didn't like it and he doesn't like me. So you coming over by me made him hate me even more."
Jisoo: "Really? Now you're blaming me!?"
Y/n: "No, it's not like that-
Jisoo: "Fine, be that way."
She stomped inside the kingdom and I followed behind.

King Park: "Is she mad at you?"
I nodded.
Y/n: "Yep."
King Park: *laughs* "She's always like that. Get some rest so you can leave early tomorrow for your trip okay?"
Y/n: "Okay, goodnight then Mr. Park."
He nodded and I went to my room to sleep.

Jisoo's POV.

Jeez, she didn't have to blame me. I was just helping her. I don't like when other girls are around her, I hate it. I sighed before going to bed.

I woke up the next morning and ate breakfast with my parents. But Y/n didn't eat with us. She must not be up yet. Oh well.

I walked around the village with Felix following me. Where's Y/n though?

I went back home and tried calling her. She didn't answer her phone. What the hell?

Felix: "Princess, it's time to go to your grandparents' house."
Jisoo: "Okay."
I got ready and got in the car with Felix driving. I called Y/n again but she didn't answer. Then, an idea popped into my head.

Jisoo: "Felix, can I borrow your phone for a bit? I need to call my friend but my phone isn't working."
Felix: "Sure."
He handed me his phone. I went to his contacts and looked for Y/n's name. I clicked on it and she answered it.

Y/n: "Felix, is there something wrong with the Princess?"
Jisoo: "How come you're not answering my calls Y/n?"
Y/n: "J-Jisoo? Sorry, I was busy-
Jisoo: "You were busy but you had time to answer Felix? Where are you? How come you're not here?"
Y/n: "I'm already on a plane Ji."
My eyes widened.
Jisoo: "WHAT!? WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"
Y/n: "I'm going to Japan, I have work to do there. I'll call you later okay Ji?"
Jisoo: "How long are you going to be gone?"
Y/n: "One week."
Jisoo: "Why so long?"
Y/n: "I gotta go, bye. Be safe okay? Love you."
She hung up and I got frustrated. I looked out the window. You're so dead when you get back Choi Y/n.

Y/n's POV.

I arrived in Japan. Honestly, I don't even have work here. I just needed a break from Jisoo and her boyfriend. I hated the scene I saw last night. It's not that I don't want to be with her, I just need some time away because if I'm with her longer, I won't be able to control myself.

Oop- GO LISTEN TO I CANT STOP ME! ITS SUCH A BOP! GO STREAM THEIR ALBUM!!!!!!✌️